Just bought a Century Arms C3

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by allmons, Feb 12, 2011.

1. allmons

allmons New Member

The Century International Arms C93 is essentially an H&K G33E parts kit with American receiver, barrel and a few other parts thrown in. Actually, it is a great little shooter.

I am looking for more sources for magazines. The only ones offered by century are the 40 round aluminum ones. I know that H&K also made 20 round steel mags, and are currently making 25 or 30 round mags for LEO use. Does anyone know where I can find G33E surplus mags at a reasonable price?
    Century ( and J&G sales) charge $49.95 EACH for the .223 cal 40 round mags.

:eek:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011

2. allmons

allmons New Member

Sorry about the mis-typing...

I knew it was a C93, i just can't type very well! I had found several sources for the 40 round mags, but yours were very welcome and MUCH cheaper than most of the surpus mags I had found! Thank you for taking the time to research and answer my question.

I would still like some 20 or 30 round mags, though. So if anyone sees a source for the steel 20 or 30 rounders ( one source even listed a 25 rounder!), I would greatly appreciate a heads up!

:)

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I just checked CDNN, but they want $69.99 for a new factory 30 rd. mag. :eek:

4. allmons

allmons New Member

Ouch!!!

I don't think I want one THAT badly!

:eek:

5. allmons

allmons New Member

Great rifle, handles well, good price point...

Firing it from the prone position with a 40 round mag is a little difficult! That's why I thought the 20 rounders would work better.

:D

6. nfafan

nfafan Member

Turkish MKE poly mags. May require an Exacto-knife or Dremel to get a "perfect fit" in some C93s.

The one mag I bought worked great in my 1st C93, when Cent replaced it with a better C93, the mag was super-tight.

HK93, HK33, HK53 30rd Magazine, RTG Gun Parts

7. allmons

allmons New Member

Thanks to all!

I really appreciate your assistance! Thanks everyone!