Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 303tom, Nov 30, 2017.
Latest Humor :
* NBC fired Matt Lauer so fast that nobody had time to Tweet " Me Too " !
(Edited by Balota: Inappropriate for the Club House)
* They said that Matt Lauer had a button under his desk that locked his office door so no one could leave the office . Darn ! Those liberal media types can't even figure out office security .
* Al Franken tried to cop a feel through military body armor ? He doesn't just grab asses ; he is one !
* Congress has a fund used to pay off women who file sexual harassment complaints . I've heard the saying, " silence is golden " , but this means it's even more expensive ".
* Real irony is Matt Lauer's interview with the accused Bill O'Reilly ...
* And to think, Billy Bush got fired by NBC for just listening to Donald Trump's locker room talk ... Take that, Lauer !
* 32 Million dollars from O'Reilly ? Who days there aren't opportunities for women .
* Bill O'Reilly's next book : Killing the Casting Couch
* In most of these stories, you don't hear that someone actually had sex . "Life in these United States ".
Nobody ever accused Hugh Hefner of sexual harassment.
this thread needs to be locked down before it gets out of hand.
it's already headed in that direction, quickly.
This fine, moral congress critter used $84,000 of taxpayer money to settle his sexual harassment lawsuit. When it became public the critter promised to reimburse US tax payers.
Earlier Monday, Farenthold announced he would be repaying taxpayers for the cost of Greene's sexual harassment settlement, $84,000.
The critter also used his contacts to back ball his accuser, making it impossible for her to find a decent job.
Yep, that critter will be re-elected.
body Knew he did, & he DIDN'T care, to him it was a business !..............
I think I remember being molested by Marilyn Monroe back in 1955!! Maybe I should report it!
But I think most normal men would see that reporting more as bragging rather than complaining though.
How all these women kept quiet for years to decades but now suddenly come pouring out of the woodwork is pretty amazing.
You hit the nail on the head Ghost. I'm wondering the same thing.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, or it couldn't, but, if it did, why did they keep quiet for so long? especially with the ones that are famous?
why did they wait until Roy Mooe was running for the Senate, when he was the DA for so long, anf was in an elected position during that time? Wouldn't it have made sense to launch the accusations during one of those campaigns? You know, try to stop him at the loacl level, instead of when he had a whole state's worth of folks voting on his next job?
makes no sense to me at all.
Psycho neighbor girl told Sherrifs deputy other neighbor touched her ***. other neighbor was wearing a body cam, proving he never got within 25 feet of her.
Obviously, not all women lie, but in my experience far too many do, without consequences and repercussions.
The world needs more truth, more proof, and more consequences and repercussions.
I ordered a bodycam. Pycho neighbor will get to me sooner or later.
kind of my thoughts as well. and waiting many years, and just when it makes it seem like more of political agenda to sabotage his campaign, rather than trying to seek justice for the misconduct does IMO make some people like myself question the credibility of the accusations against him.
so many years later, they level accusations. okay. but one has to wonder if it's political sabotage, recognition, fame or fortune?
one or two come forward years later, then all of a sudden, more start coming out of the woodwork! makes me also wonder how many are real, and how many are fabricated.
More news from the harassed.....
If any of you ever get famous the girls you made out with when you were 16 or so will be looking for a media outlet. Notice I did not say news man. Most of these accusers are coming out for reasons other than a possible sex crime.