Just a Thought on These Sexual Misconduct Charges.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 303tom, Nov 30, 2017.

1. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

2. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Latest Humor :
    * NBC fired Matt Lauer so fast that nobody had time to Tweet " Me Too " !

(Edited by Balota: Inappropriate for the Club House)

* They said that Matt Lauer had a button under his desk that locked his office door so no one could leave the office . Darn ! Those liberal media types can't even figure out office security .

* Al Franken tried to cop a feel through military body armor ? He doesn't just grab asses ; he is one !

* Congress has a fund used to pay off women who file sexual harassment complaints . I've heard the saying, " silence is golden " , but this means it's even more expensive ".

* Real irony is Matt Lauer's interview with the accused Bill O'Reilly ...

* And to think, Billy Bush got fired by NBC for just listening to Donald Trump's locker room talk ... Take that, Lauer !

* 32 Million dollars from O'Reilly ? Who days there aren't opportunities for women .

* Bill O'Reilly's next book : Killing the Casting Couch

* In most of these stories, you don't hear that someone actually had sex . "Life in these United States ".

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    dango and Ghost1958 like this.

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Nobody ever accused Hugh Hefner of sexual harassment.

dango, primer1, Ghost1958 and 2 others like this.
  4. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

this thread needs to be locked down before it gets out of hand.

it's already headed in that direction, quickly. :mad:

dango likes this.
  5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

This fine, moral congress critter used $84,000 of taxpayer money to settle his sexual harassment lawsuit. When it became public the critter promised to reimburse US tax payers.

Earlier Monday, Farenthold announced he would be repaying taxpayers for the cost of Greene's sexual harassment settlement, $84,000.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t-suit/ar-BBGeVCX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

The critter also used his contacts to back ball his accuser, making it impossible for her to find a decent job.

Yep, that critter will be re-elected.

dango and Ghost1958 like this.
  6. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Every
    body Knew he did, & he DIDN'T care, to him it was a business !..............

dango, Ghost1958 and MisterMcCool like this.
  7. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I think I remember being molested by Marilyn Monroe back in 1955!! Maybe I should report it!

dango, MisterMcCool and Ghost1958 like this.
  8. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

But I think most normal men would see that reporting more as bragging rather than complaining though.

dango, kfox75 and Ghost1958 like this.
  9. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

How all these women kept quiet for years to decades but now suddenly come pouring out of the woodwork is pretty amazing.

dango, chuckusaret, kfox75 and 2 others like this.
  10. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

You hit the nail on the head Ghost. I'm wondering the same thing.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, or it couldn't, but, if it did, why did they keep quiet for so long? especially with the ones that are famous?

why did they wait until Roy Mooe was running for the Senate, when he was the DA for so long, anf was in an elected position during that time? Wouldn't it have made sense to launch the accusations during one of those campaigns? You know, try to stop him at the loacl level, instead of when he had a whole state's worth of folks voting on his next job?

makes no sense to me at all.

dango and Dallas53 like this.
  11. microadventure

microadventure Active Member

Psycho neighbor girl told Sherrifs deputy other neighbor touched her ***. other neighbor was wearing a body cam, proving he never got within 25 feet of her.

Obviously, not all women lie, but in my experience far too many do, without consequences and repercussions.

The world needs more truth, more proof, and more consequences and repercussions.

I ordered a bodycam. Pycho neighbor will get to me sooner or later.

kfox75 likes this.
  12. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

kind of my thoughts as well. and waiting many years, and just when it makes it seem like more of political agenda to sabotage his campaign, rather than trying to seek justice for the misconduct does IMO make some people like myself question the credibility of the accusations against him.

so many years later, they level accusations. okay. but one has to wonder if it's political sabotage, recognition, fame or fortune?

one or two come forward years later, then all of a sudden, more start coming out of the woodwork! makes me also wonder how many are real, and how many are fabricated.

dango, kfox75 and ellis36 like this.
  13. TimKS

TimKS Active Member Lifetime Supporter

More news from the harassed..... asskisser.jpg

dango, JTJ and kfox75 like this.
  14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

If any of you ever get famous the girls you made out with when you were 16 or so will be looking for a media outlet. Notice I did not say news man. Most of these accusers are coming out for reasons other than a possible sex crime.

dango and kfox75 like this.
  15. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

headspace likes this.