Just a little story...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Brad, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Brad

Brad New Member

So i get a call that a lady heard a gun shot from the neighbors house. Ok I go to said neighbors house and find a guy holding onto his leg and another guy with a hole in his hand.

Ok it doesn't take a detective to figure out that if there is a Glock sitting on the ground and a guy with a hole in his hand and a guy with a hole in his leg, what had happened here.

Guys just got done shooting this weapon. Guy with hole in hand is gonna break it down to clean it. DOESNT.. CLEAR.. THE.. CHAMBER.. His buddy was in line with this and caught the .45 in his leg after it went through dummy #1's hand.

Public service announcement or just a good story. You Judge!

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Any alcohol present, or was it just your run-of-the-mill stupidity?

3. Jess

Jess New Member

even my 5 year old knows that rule...

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Well, it was a glock.....

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

[​IMG]

GUILTY!! "Bird, throw their ignorant butts in jail!" :mad:

They broke the #1 most important and primary firearms safety rule. Always clear your weapon and visually inspect the chamber.

There is no excuse for that kind of stupidity...even with a Glock. :rolleyes:

Jack

6. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

I was taught at the age of 5 that you always make sure that the weapon has no bullets in it before handling it.
    I might have even been told earlier, but I can't remember. :(

7. Brad

Brad New Member

No alcohol involved. Just stupidity. Hooked the guy up that had the hole in his hand. He is a felon. So karma came around. :)

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Dumb Felon in possession of a firearm, hole in his hand the size of your middle finger and another 5-10 in the joint!!

It doesn't get any better than that!! :D

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Great story. I'm not surprised that someone stupid enough to be a felon in the first place is not smart enough to clear the gun before cleaning it.

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'm sensing a Darwin Award nominee here. :rolleyes:

11. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

AAAahhhhhhhhh but did they have a bucket of sand or phone books? :cool:

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Maybe he was shooting at the bucket of sand through his hand to catch the bullet and the other guy was holding the bucket down with his leg. :p

13. Highpower

Highpower New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Excellent Scubie!

14. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Walked in on an Armed Security Guard qualification class today. I usually dodge those hours due to overcrowding, but I was coming back from a Dr.s appt and decided to visit my homies and make some smoke. Call me ignorant, but I had no idea that people who have never handled a firearm before, have no idea how they work or how to work them, and have no concept of the dangers associated with loaded firearms can actually wind up "qualifying" for security duty simply by paying money and not missing the target first time out.
    Friggin' scary.

15. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Have you not read the exploits of Gecko45 and his minion. Those mall cops are some tactical mothers.

16. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Through the hand into the friends leg?:eek: Holy crap, that sounds like a Darwin Award nominee.

17. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Think they were trying to install a set of these...

[​IMG]

18. Brad

Brad New Member

I like the concept but I think it would be more fitting on a Hi-Point. :D

19. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Hell yeah! that guy rules :eek:

[​IMG]