Jse surplus

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by kjamesp92, Oct 1, 2012.

1. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Can anyone tell me about there products good or bad

2. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Funny you ask. Just talked about them in another thread. They are a LGS where I'm from. They have a great mom & pop shop with tons of AR stuff in house and even more knowledge it seems. They also run some pretty amazing price specials too!

Give them a call. Tell them "David the holster maker guy" sent you. There's usually a better supply in stock than on their site, too.

3. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Yep, good people and good prices. I built a complete guns from parts bought at JSE. I was even there today to start my next build, but they didn't have the lower I wanted in stock.

4. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

My upper shipped today so when I get it I will give you a better opinion. I have heard a lot of great things about them

5. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Good to hear I think I'm going to start my next build with one of there uppers

6. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Complete JSE upper.

[​IMG]

7. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

JSE supplied DTI complete upper ...

image-1673906229.jpg

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I've had good luck with them. Fast, no problems with the product, good price and a nice lady wrote a few thank you sentences on my mailing invoice!

9. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

How does it shoot Olympus?

10. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Shoots smooth and fast. I only have the irons so I don't know how tight it will group. Still can't decide which optic to pull the trigger on.

Shoots good enough for me to buy another and recommend one to my brother.

11. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Good deal. Is it 5.56 chambered or the .223 wylde? Do you know anything about the .223 wylde as far as how they are. I'm looking to purchase my upper in November. Btw that's a gorgeous AR you have built.

12. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Mine is a 5.56. I don't know anything about the .223 Wylde.

13. rm7077

rm7077 New Member

I built a 20" bull barrel in .223 wylde, it's a tack driver, the wylde chamber handles .223 and 5.56 equally well and all parts came from JSE as I live and work close by there. They know their stuff especially Nick.

14. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Glad to see we have another local guy. We are going to have to all get together for a forum shoot sometime.

15. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Yeah, what he said!

Welcome to FTF! Now that Apple Creek is open again, we definitely need to get a shoot together sometime soon.

16. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Got plans this weekend and Saturday of next. Maybe next Sunday?

17. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Next Sunday looks great. Planning ahead definitely helps. Should have my AR all finished by then, too!!