Jonathan Arthur Ciener Inc..22 conversion

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by RayRod78, Jan 18, 2013.

1. RayRod78

RayRod78 New Member

I ordered the Jonathan Arthur Ciener Inc. 22 conversion. The 10 round magazine it comes with is pretty shotty. Out of the first 10 rounds, I had 4 FTF and 2 double feeds. I ordered the Kel-Tech 26 rd magazine with it. With the Kel-Tech, all 26 rounds fired flawlessly. The conversion is amazing. I can use .22 to sight in my optics and target practice. No more using good quality 5.56 for paper. Especially with the lack of ammo and raising prices.

Attached Files:

2. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Ciener charges princely sums for his stuff. Would be nice if it worked. Good that the KT mag works.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Did that assclown get out of jail?? there was tons of charges against him for scammimg people.

4. RayRod78

RayRod78 New Member

I guess the charges were dropped. I ordered mine through cheaperthandirt.com.

5. cgersty

cgersty New Member

Don't know about the ciener kit, I have the stainless cmmg kit, it came with a 26 round mag and it fires flawlessly, it is a blast to shoot, and when we are out shooting, I will sneak it in when nobodys looking, you should see the looks when it makes a tiny pop instead of a big boom, I am thinking I'm gonna try it out on a squirrel hunt and see what happens, will be fine either way I'm sure.

6. samnev

samnev New Member

I have a Ciener kit with the 30 round mag that i use in my M16A1. It functions flawlessly with Federal bulk pack. I tried using the Black Dog? mag and it would constantly jam due to the much higher upward pressure of the follower.