Firearms Talk banner

15281 - 15300 of 15826 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
article-7783-1.jpg

Trump Supporter Hilly Rae Clintock Suspected Of Inciting Riot At Capitol

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Federal investigators are looking for Arkansas native and enthusiastic Trump Supporter Hilly Rae Cintock in connection with inciting the deadly riot at the Capitol Building last week.

"After analyzing hundreds of hours of video, we found that the whole thing started with her," said FBI field investigator Buck Steelington to reporters. "We ask that anyone with information related to this evil criminal mastermind come forward immediately." As soon as he finished speaking, several laser dots inexplicably appeared on his forehead.

Witnesses say they heard Hilly Rae saying things like: 'Boy howdy! I'm fixin' to burn this here building down!' and 'This house dun belong to me an' my kinfolk!' and 'The election was stolen from Hill-- I mean, Trump!'"

The large crowd, moved to action by her inspiring words, then began to charge the Capitol Building.

Federal authorities are offering a reward of 100,000 dollars to anyone with dirt on Hilly Rae Clintock or clues to her whereabouts. Unfortunately, everyone who has come forward so far has mysteriously disappeared.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Rv
I thought that's what toes were for. Sounds are good at finding trailer hitches though
RVers have whole list of RV related afflictions. There is of course the trailer ball shin, the Fifth wheel overhang headache, the fifth wheel overhead black eye, the open bay door belly ache and bay head,the infamous slide out head and black eye.Was looking at some nice ladies at a Prevost across the way turned around and bam right into the slide out Took quite a while and some ice to get over that one. The hitch shin, pickup bed stomach, and fifth wheel head requires a special mention and possibly a visit to the Doc. Only skinny fellers can fit in there, I think. Then there is the sewer drain shoes or in some cases the leg and shoes, The overflow the fresh water tank blues, when filling and of course overfilling the black tank blues when getting a cold drink in the midst of filling to flush. The ever popular loose sewer hose connection to sewer fitting, or the real show the end that connects to the sewer system..
A seat at the dump station, after the drinkers have a had an abundance of drink is some funny stuff sometimes and right up there with the drive through boat launch.
Then there is I left the tv antenna up excitement, and I left the awning out, blues, the door awning out version. And them I filled the diesel tank with the green handle pump.I thought it was diesel financial blues or a new version I filled the tank with several gallons of DEF swearing session financial blues...and ...and

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Rv

RVers have whole list of RV related afflictions. There is of course the trailer ball shin, the Fifth wheel overhang headache, the fifth wheel overhead black eye, the open bay door belly ache and bay head,the infamous slide out head and black eye.Was looking at some nice ladies at a Prevost across the way turned around and bam right into the slide out Took quite a while and some ice to get over that one. The hitch shin, pickup bed stomach, and fifth wheel head requires a special mention and possibly a visit to the Doc. Only skinny fellers can fit in there, I think. Then there is the sewer drain shoes or in some cases the leg and shoes, The overflow the fresh water tank blues, when filling and of course overfilling the black tank blues when getting a cold drink in the midst of filling to flush. The ever popular loose sewer hose connection to sewer fitting, or the real show the end that connects to the sewer system..
A seat at the dump station, after the drinkers have a had an abundance of drink is some funny stuff sometimes and right up there with the drive through boat launch.
Then there is I left the tv antenna up excitement, and I left the awning out, blues, the door awning out version. And them I filled the diesel tank with the green handle pump.I thought it was diesel financial blues or a new version I filled the tank with several gallons of DEF swearing session financial blues...and ...and
Okay, but have you ever pinched a n*pple under a fifth wheel plate?

·
Administrator
26,131 Posts
You want PAIN? Mountaineering school, glacier phase- we were introduced to these little beauties-

Known as crampons, they strap to your boots to let you climb on ice. You quickly learn to walk funny, else you develop a condition known as "Crampon Pants". Which is better the "Crampon Calves". And yeah, takes more than a Band-Aid to fix the pants- or the calves.

15281 - 15300 of 15826 Posts