Joke Forum?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by nwrednk, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

2. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

Q: Why did dropping me off at school when I was a kid always cost my mom money?

A: Cops kept fining her for littering.

3. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

A Plane was flying from Washington to a World Humanity Conference in Denver Colorado.
    On board was Dr. Fauci, the Pope, Hillary Clinton, President Trump and a 10 Year old young lady named Lisa who was to speak at the Conference. As the flew over Kansas the plane started having serious issues and was going to crash. There were only four Parachutes on the plane. So they began to talk about the Pilots had their Parachutes but with only four remaining and five of them they were short a Parachute. And spoke of who was going to get a Parachute.
    Dr. Fauci advised I should have one because I have this serious pandemic to deal with. So he put on a Parachute and jumped!
    The Pope advised I should have one because it is my responsibility to deal with the spiritual well being and issues of the World. So he put on a Parachute and jumped!
    Hillary spoke up!. I need one because I am the Smartest Woman in the World with the most potential. So she grabbed a Parachute put it on and Jumped!
    After they jumped President Trump spoke to the little 10 year old girl. Honey, there is only one Parachute left and I am older and have had a good life. So you put the Parachute on and jump to save your life!
    The little girl responded: Mr. President there are still two Parachutes left. One for me and one for you.
    How is that the President asked. The little girl responded!
    Well Mr. President, the Smartest Woman in the world put on my School Backpack and jumped!:p

Oldoutlaw, formerCav, AZdave and 4 others like this.
  4. Mister Dave

5. Mister Dave

6. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

here is a country song that fit many married men I have known

WARNING: IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY "BAD WORDS", OR IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SONG IS MAKING FUN OF YOU [​IMG], THEN DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO, GO ON TO THE NEXT POST

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

And finding out they need to add to their collection to complete some of the projects.

8. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

9. tomon

tomon Member

yes, this great stuff disappeared of of my local shelves in Pittsburgh! Just as well, though, since my Acid Reflux came back after 25 years!

winds-of-change likes this.
  10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

You cant make this stuff up.
    Police confront nudist sunbathers over not wearing face masks amid coronavirus outbreak

primer1, MisterMcCool and AZdave like this.
  11. zman

zman Well-Known Member

12. Threetango

Threetango Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Supporter