Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Club House' started by nwrednk, Sep 11, 2010.
THAT WAS GREAT! Thanks for the great humor! I really enjoyed it!
I'm sure some of you have seen this but it makes me smile.
• The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
• The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
• He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
• He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
• The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
• The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
• The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
• The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
• The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training for the nature of coyotes.
• PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.
• The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
• The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
• The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.
Thanks to Krazeehorse from SIGforum.
HAHAHAHA, I’m not falling for the one....
My daughter is reliving her childhood with her daughter who just turned 18 months... LOL!!
Fun stuff no doubt. I hear from friends that boys are the worst in their "terrible twos".
I feel like I'm probably on some FBI watch list now because I had to manually type in the name of that song to find it.
Maybe you already were on the list
How about some clean kid friendly jokes?
Q: What is the laziest part of a car?
A: The wheels because they're always tired.
Q: Why can't a nose be 12 inches long?
A: It would be a foot instead.
Q: Why do we go to bed everynight?
A: Because the bed won't go to us.
Q: What kinda car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?
A: A Minnie van.
Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel.
Q: What type of music are balloons afraid of?
A: Pop music.
Q: Why are pirates such good singers?
A: They hit the high Cs.
No need to get so excited over a joke.
Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors?
If it had 4 doors, it would be a chicken sedan......
What do you call a boomerang that won't come back?
When she is really frustrated gently remind her she was the same way.
Santa is having a mid-life crisis. kinda puts a different light on HO-HO-HO