joining a ww2 reenacting group in az?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by HighPlainsDrifter, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I have been looking at getting into a ww2 reenactment group. I can't really find any info. I don't know if I'm searching in the right places or what. I live in northeast arizona. Does anyone have any ideas or is a part of a group themselves and can point me in the right direction. Thanks for any help.

2. pmanton

pmanton Member

3. enfieldno1mk4

enfieldno1mk4 New Member

You can go to our website Home . We are located in AZ and do WWII British. There is also an American unit and a German unit. Both are linked on our website.

Bob

4. Thanks for the info. i will look into it. i would love to get into it, i have to get the money together to get the gear. and then i ca take it more seriously.

5. Brandon

Brandon New Member

I could not find the links to the other units. What is the name of the American unit?

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

FWIW, I was in Honolulu one Armed Forces Day. What a HOOT! BUNCH of pre WW II US reenactors- and WW II, Korea, Vietnam- AND WW I, Spanish American War, Civil War, and Revolutionary War! (Also a few of King Kamehmeha's native Hawai'ian militia). You know you are in a diverse culture when you notice that the bagpiper in kilts is named Toshi Watanabe.

Keep checking- there are a lot of folks out there.

7. enfieldno1mk4

enfieldno1mk4 New Member

8. Brandon

Brandon New Member

9. 501stpir

501stpir New Member

Hi Brandon... The email is now working or you can email me directly at lance@501stpir.com.. I'm the unit commander and would be happy to talk to you about our unit.