John Maden Video

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I hate John Madden

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Who the hell is John Maden?? :p

I love Frank what's his name, he does great impressions.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Frank Caliendo cracks me up. He does a great John Madden. Thaqt one was a neo-classic.

I perused some of your other stuff on Photo Bucket. Man, I like me some Nissan Pathfinder independent front suspension!

4. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Yeah that's a good one.
    I started to post that and wasn't sure if it would need to be bunker or tail trail or what. So I just leave it there for pursuers.

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I guess you mean John Madden.

That's a really strong statement, that you HATE him. Why do you hate him? Why would ANYONE hate him?

6. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

"ya put it in a bowl and give it to one of your buddies, one of these a-holes over here in the corner"

thats good stuff.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Hate John Madden? You must also hate the Raiders. Madden was sometimes annoying, but he was one of the only commentators that knew diddly squat about the game of football. I got over the annoying part when I considered his true understanding of the game.

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Yeah, I agree that the imitation is spot-on and hilarious, but the "hate" thing is just too strong. I strongly dislike BO....but can't say that I hate him, even though he could affect my future in a very bad way.

But some people just use that word as "strong dislike." Whatever, I've said too much already. :eek: