john corzine and mf global, why no charges?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 15, 2013.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

He's a democrat and that's what happened. I think the sh^t's gonna hit the fan.:mad:

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Democrat, Goldman Sachs, Obama Supporter...the trifecta of "move along...nothing to see here." The press would rather occupy the airwaves with 24/7 coverage of Marco Rubio taking a drink from a bottle of water.

4. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Come on, he is a Dem, and an Obummer supporter.....He deserved that money. You just will have to share more of yours with the inner city and undocumented Dems out there to make up for it.

5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I suspect much of the missing money greased many palms in the Democrat electoral machine. That money was "liberated" from those selfish investors who simply wanted to earn evil profits. So I guess that makes him Robin Hood or Che Guevara. You wouldn't arrest Robin Hood or Che Guevara would you? We can only hope he meets his end in the same manner as Che.

6. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Actually the Dems would arrest Robin Hood...He stole taxes from the King and gave it back to the people. :)

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

I beg to differ: ;)

[​IMG]

8. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

That's Obama da Hood...:p

9. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Corzine seems to get away with lots of crap. Anyone recall the incident with Don Imus where he joked about the nappy hair on the girls black HS basketball team? He was made to eat crow and had a meeting scheduled that never happened with the then Governor in NJ. Corzine was in such a rush that he directed his NJ State Trooper chauffeur to drive the official state limo at speeds that at times exceeded 90mph, which contributed to their accident. I can't recall what happened in the end, but after a small blimp on the news the silence became defining, except for sounds of crickets. Corzine looked like a mummy all bandaged up after being discharged days later from the hospital. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  10. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Because the RepubliCrats protect their own.

11. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Difference Between the Left Administration and the Mafia?

The Mafia is organized...