JoeBobOutfitters.com

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by JeffCooper, Oct 15, 2011.

1. JeffCooper

JeffCooper New Member

Man, in this crappy world of rip-off artists and a-holes running shabby sites, I want to share with my pals here the excellent experience I've had with JoeBob. First, I bought some mags, tools and the like. Great prices, reasonable shipping, etc. As I checked out there was a spot to put in a coupon code and a comments box. I commented that I wished I had a code. 10 mins later, I got a note saying I was getting a 5% credit back on my card. Not a lot, but the prices were great to start, and I thought that was really cool.

So I got my my stuff and finished my build. As I loaded up my half-dozen pmags, I noticed one of the dust covers was missing. Again, no biggie, right? Well, I just mentioned it and again within minutes I got an email that the lil dust cover was in the mail.

Just saying - good customer service is hard to find these days. Tip of the hat to Joe! Recommend you check out my new best friend before plunking down yer dough.

2. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Thanks for the review, I ran across them a few nights ago, with some nice prices, so once I figure out what I needed to buy, I'll probably use them instead

3. fmj

fmj Active Member

I LOVE to hear things like this...in this day and age of hooray for me and piss on you, just give me your dern money, its awelcome relief to hear of a place that takes customer service seriously!

4. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Yep, I love Joe Bob Outfitters! I use them anytime I need anything, especially if it's AR related and have always been very pleased with what I received. Super fast delivery and a wide selection of inventory at low prices.

They always have free shipping over $90 order value and they give an extra 5% discount to Veterans just for the asking. :cool:

5. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I also like the fact that they don't charge a buck to disassemble a pmag

6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

just gave it a quick glance. i think ill use them the next time the wifey allows me to buy stuff

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Good stuff Coop...:p Most people do not bother to take the time to talk about good experiences, only to ***** about bad ones.

Maybe you could mention this site to them and have them participate or better yet, sign on as a vendor. We have lots of folks here that build and maintain their own guns. A reliable, trustworthy vendor will be well served by affiliating.

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

9. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Thats good 'ol Hays Kansas for you. JoeBobs is a great place and he's a Vet.

10. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Beat me to it

11. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

+1,000, I've seen them around at other gun related websites as sponsers and vendors, so I'm sure if we asked and told them about their fans here, they'd be interested.

12. JeffCooper

JeffCooper New Member

Yeah, I think that people who do nothing but ***** about the bad are... *****es. :)

JoeBob is a solid outfit. That he's a fellow vet is a bonus. I sent him a link to this discussion, and for the record, I'm just a happy customer. No affiliations, yadayada :)

13. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters New Member

Thanks for the kudos guys. It's always good to hear honest feedback of our store and the service we provide from current customers :cool:

Unfortunately, the squeeky wheel always wants the oil. Luckily for us and our customers, the good experiences generally outnumber the bad experiences many many times over!

We have sent a notice to the FirearmsTalk admins RE advertising. It never hurts to support friendly online forums. I think we have about 8 regional or national forum sponsorships currently :D

14. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Now that's good Business!
    Sadly, Brownells had the parts for a 1911 I needed
    But if I would have realized it was gonna take 2 or three days before things shipped, (at least, I ordered monday, it's now wednesday) I may have decided I don't need those things:p lol