Jobs in az

Discussion in 'Arizona Gun Forum' started by beastmode986, May 31, 2013.

1. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

My dad has applied for some jobs out here and nobody has gotten back to him, he needs to support me, my brother, sister, and him. He works in the restauraunt/food business, he mainly worked in sales his whole life and has a good resume. Anyone know of any jobs he could do out here? Im hoping to get some replies soon before he starts looking in Kalifornia.

2. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Where in Az? I have a friend with a moving and disposal co who is looking right now..Always new rest. Jobs in Sedona...

3. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

My dad was mainly looking around the phoenix area.

4. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I understand! but there is too much saturation there, everyone is there looking! honestly He should try up here where i am(Northern, Nr. Sedona). The weather is a little more moderate (10-15 degrees avg. cooler then Phx) and very cheap apts & Homes for rent until your ready to buy. Try Searching Rest. Jobs In Sedona/Cottonwood/Camp Verde Area!(I live In Clarkdale, next to Cottonwood) Also: Several LGS's here...Plus Walmart & Big Five Outdoors store as well...
    One place I know Is hiring for sure because they just moved into a bigger space is NATE'S COWBOY CAFE(check out their Facebook page!)

5. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Tucson isnt a very good place to look, Ive been trying to get a job myself... :(

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Where is the Ruger facility located, they may need some help filling back orders.

7. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

Ruger is in Prescott(fairly close to me). Let me make this as clear as I can. THERE ARE NO JOBS IN ARIZONA.

8. JWagner

JWagner New Member

There no good jobs in the Tucson area. I am a mechanical engineer with pretty good experience and I retired and took SS early because I was tired of doing low wage jobs with my "transferable skills". In general, the jobs out here pay about 65% of what the same job pays in the Chicago area, for example.