jimenez 9mm completly comes apart at range today

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by tacticalfun, Aug 15, 2012.

1. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Worst failure ive seen. Frame was in pieces. Guys hand was tore up ..slide was split in two. It was nasty...gun was just out of the box for the first time. It sounded like a grenade going off.

2. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Well they are known for just about everything that is bad.

That said if I ever come face to face with a bad guy with a gun, I hope the BG is carrying a Jimenez.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

No pics? They're useful for teaching aides.

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

It doesnt surprise me one bit, all jennings-bryco-jiminez guns should have a hammer taken to them!!

5. tacticalfun

No. Was to busy helping him not have a heart attack. Guns still at the range..i could take pics tomorow

6. B5Dan

B5Dan New Member

I can't believe that those clowns are still allowed to manufacture firearms. Maybe I'll start making my own firearms out of red clay and Popsicle sticks... :rolleyes:
    Terrible. And it's really too bad. A company who can produce inexpensive firearms in order to arm Americans of any budget is good. But this... Maybe Jimenez is an Obama Incorporated subsidiary... :D

7. tacticalfun

They were just bought out by someone else. Still crap

8. jyo

jyo New Member

Cheap, crappy guns do crappy things---yeah, they are inexpensive---for a reason! Quality costs money---real steel, not "mystery" metal, zinc castings etc. A firearm should last several lifetimes!

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Did someone say that they were going to own Jiminez Arms? :)

10. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Guess you still have all your fingers and they still work so you got lucky and learn something valueble. All you did was loss a bit of money. By thankfull and buy a quality handgun .

11. B5Dan

B5Dan New Member

I know that I don't know everything, but it seems like once you have a factory, the tools, and everything else you need, it would almost be harder to make a crap gun than it would be to make something serviceable. Even Hi Point makes guns that don't explode whe the trigger is pulled...

Ooh ooh! Maybe it's a liberal plot to discredit the firearm community and AT THE SAME TIME lessen our number by making these "an hero" guns that kill the operator... Lol