Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone just calls me grizz, former MM3/SS on board USS Sturgeon SSN 637. Been shooting most of my life and had a CCW for close to twenty years.I use to shoot IPSC but got bored shooting alone so gave it up but might be getting back into it since my boy is showing some interest in it:D .I reload and hav'nt bought many bullets for some time and I prefer my 41 Mag.

·
Registered
64 Posts
And you moved out?When I do leave NYS I feel relived coming back over the NYS line,psychological I guess.No not the City.WOW I just seen your an Operating Engineer,I was in the Engineers locals 825,14,15,137 and when I had to 138 retired now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I moved from the Millwrights local 204 to the O.E. 286 stationary machinery. I prefer the millwright trade but got tired of traveling and wanted something steady. I still have a ways to go to retire, I'll be 41 in oct. so I'll be here a-while.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stationary is OK,but I could never go to one job everyday,I always liked bouncing from one job to another.Stationary Engineers in the NYC make big money tending steam and air conditioning.I worked with the Millwrights on the Indian Point Nuclear power house as a crane operator,good slow dangerous work everything was heavy lifting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts