Jesse James Firearms

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by fupuk, Nov 17, 2013.

1. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Not 100% this is the right section i should be posting this. While at work tonight, my buddy showed me a picture of an Ar15 and he said that its a Jesse James firearm. He announced about two weeks ago that his brand is going to be making firearms. And that you can pre order Ar15's now. The website isnt finished yet but it showes that they will offer 1911's aswell. And orders will ship around the beging of 2014. I like seeing new firearm businesses open during all these new gun laws trying to be put in, instead of banning them.

www.jjfu.com
    Is the website

2. fev

fev New Member

I have nothing against the guy, but i can see a pretty healthy price tag with any product affiliated with a JJ logo.

3. fupuk

fupuk New Member

So can I. The prices are gonna be crazy.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well i can remember years ago when he was just some guy building bikes out of his garage and got some ink and photos in the bike rags. the fame and money went to his head and turned him into a world class douchebag.

yeah, he does have talent, but that's no excuse for being rude or arrogant. i use to be a big fan of his, but not anymore. i have met people that were just as talented that had great presoanlities and good people skills. seems these are traits he doesn't have anymore, or never had to begin with.

these are strictly my impressions and obsevations and mine alone. i'll let others draw their own conclusions about him.

5. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

You do know he donated most of the proceeds from Monster Garage to a home for troubled boys in LA that he also volunteered at.

6. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

Even Al Capone gave money to the church, but he was what he was and giving donations to charities is also a tax deduction, as well as nice publicity for these celebrity types. He is very talented, but his lack of character and annoying attitude is very hard to take, which is unfortunate.

As far as the guns that have the JJ name on it is concerned, it's only a marketing ploy. People with a lot of money to back him convinced him to use his name to help in promoting sales. He's no Elmer Keith, or John Browning and having his name on the guns means nothing, cause he's only a bike builder. Name recognition is important where business is concerned, but who's name is on what's being sold is also important.

Time will tell how good a product he has for sale. I'm curious as to who is actually behind the company. That's what's really important!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  7. Axxe55

i fully understand and know that. i too have given to many charity organizations in the past, and am not expecting to be nominated for sainthood anytime soon. donations to charity does not excuse one's behaviour or the way you treat others. i am also pretty sure he has publicity and public relations agents, along with managers that help direct his actions to deflect any negative publicity.

my comments are based on my perceptions, observations and opinions. you are more than welcome to disagee, and i will not think less of you for it.

8. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

When I read the title I thought this thread was gonna be about 19th century revolvers.

Then I thought our illustrious media was alleging someone had found the AR15"s Jesse James and his gang used to rob banks a trains. :rolleyes:

I know not this Jesse James you speak of. :confused:

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Sandra Bullock's husband.

10. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Ex-Husband. I can't believe she was dumb enough to marry him.

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

But she was smart enough to divorce him!

12. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Ummm, yeah, AFTER he cheated on her. What I was implying is, I can't believe she thought he wouldn't cheat on her given his past performance.

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Like someone else wrote, unless Browning or Col Fosbery Signed it, Im not impressed and Im not paying a dime more for it! This guy builds cars, now he's a firearm expert also, anyone for JJ cologne, maybe a line of underwear? Were such suckers! Thanks, I wont pay extra for a name that means nothing to nobody much less some punk that thinks hes a modern day gunslinger.

14. Axxe55

if you would have seen the episode of Sons of Guns where Jesse James brought in a BAR, for them to modify, and not a civilian version but the fully auto version, you would have cried after seeing how he had them butcher it up and modify it. i was not impressed at all.

15. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I don't want to see that. Ever.

Celebrity names on guns don't impress me in the least. I'll stick to the brands that have already proven that they make quality guns.

16. Axxe55

and why did JJ move to Austin Texas? because Sandra Bullock bought a house there!:eek:

plus i seriously doubt he's going to be actually going to have his hands on those pistols or be involved in the day to day operations of the venture. i suspect he's got some money involved and they are using his name for company recognition and marketing. when he moved to Austin after closing down West Coast Choppers in Long Beach, he bought into a local hot rod and restoration shop as half owner and IIRC a couple of restaraunts as well.

17. lilrichthedragon

lilrichthedragon New Member

Agreed and I also saw that episode on sons of drama (which has become a complete joke) total douchebag prick I wouldnt buy a nerf gun made by him

18. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

He hit on the daughter and had her pose on his motorcycle. Really inappropriate.

Attached Files:

19. Axxe55

yes he did! and was doing it in front of Chris, her husband and almost to the point of throwing it up in his face. i personally thought it was in very poor taste.

i have a philosphy. if you can hit on my wife and you can take her away from me, then more power to you and i didn't need her to begin with. but if a person hits on my wife and she tells them to back off, and they don't, someone is fixing to have a really bad day.

20. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

See, the thing is, I bet it's going to be one of the current, quality manufacturers making those guns. He won't be involved, (except maybe to build one for a TV show), and it's simply going to be a different roll mark or engraving. Made on the same line, by the same people as their other guns. So why would I buy it? I don't tend to like something just because a celebrity puts their name on it, I tend to reject that stuff. Now, if HE started, AND RAN the business, and made some truly good stuff, I'd buy no problem. Although, I agree that to a certain degree, he's a douchebag.