Jerry Miculek...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Apr 15, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

World shoot-off Champion Jerry Miculek...I've been watching his video's on Youtube a lot and was wandering if anybody knows how long he's been around with the Smith & Wesson team???....Man can he shoot in those video's....Anybody know??...

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

World Record 12 shots in under 3 seconds....6shots reload 6 shots in 2.99 seconds...WOW...Don't want to meet-up with him in a dark ally......

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

No clue how long he's been on the S&W team but he's undisputed revolver champion in the world as well as holding other titles. I watch him on "Impossible Shots" on the Outdoor channel.

4. Swiftyjuan

Swiftyjuan New Member

I saw him shoot in the 1993 Steel Cup Challenge, and he was with S&W then.

5. cuate

cuate New Member

Jerry's Wife and his Daughter both like to shoot with him, of course he is the fastest but I bet they have fun....

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

He played with us a little in Louisiana at a couple of local matches.

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I can't get the video World Record 12 shots in under 3 seconds off YOUTUBE on to this post for some reason. :confused::mad::confused:

8. Eric0424

Eric0424 New Member

This one??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw]YouTube - World Record 12 Shots In Under 3 Seconds[/ame]

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

YES...Thank-you...:):D:)

10. Eric0424

Eric0424 New Member

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

...Anybody know how to find info on where Jerry's going to be shooting next and how you'd get tickets???...Seems he's always way-out south-west or someplace to far to go and see......How do you know when & where he's going next???.....

12. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Call Clark Customs (google it).
    His spouse is the daughter of Jim Clark Sr.

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Well I googled-it,and..WOW..There's a sh!t load of things to look threw...Matches,and Links, and Services,and pages on the bottom of the page....:confused:.....I'll keep looking threw them thow.....