Jeep Pix

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ScottG, May 27, 2008.

1. ScottG

ScottG New Member

I see that many of our members have come from a Jeep forum. Have any pix of your Jeeps?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bgeddes

bgeddes New Member

[​IMG]

I can't link my pics?

3. mopar3389

mopar3389 New Member

Sorry for the crappy driveway pics, that's all I have on my computer right now. But my 3.5" lift will be on this weekend and I'll take some flex pics then...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ScottG

ScottG New Member

You mean this one?

[​IMG]

you needed to post the second link, the bb code, for the image to show up.

5. fapprez

fapprez New Member

My MIL just bought a new patriot. Does that mean I'm in?
    Seriously, you have some nice rides. Nothing says "Bet I can clear that rock" better than a jeep.

6. Chance_P

Chance_P New Member

I'd post some pics but mine is ripped apart atm. Getting dana 44's front/rear and some new 35's :D You guys have some nice looking rigs though!

7. SpankyIII

SpankyIII New Member

8. TnRebel

TnRebel New Member

Here is my 2006 Renagade
    [​IMG]

9. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

My junk:

[​IMG]

It's waiting to get the LA lift, rocker guards, wheels and tires put on. I've been pretty busy with work and the new baby to get that crap done. My next project after that crap is taken care of is new axles, a rear bumper and some skids

10. Quasi

Quasi New Member

I've only had my Rubicon a few months and haven't done many mods yet.

Attached Files:

11. coltm4

coltm4 New Member

don't get my wrong, i'm a big fan of the new wranglers but i think mattg will attract a lot less attention in the shtf. i'm a big fan of the ground clearance on that cherokee. i live in a flood zone. i have a cherokee also. now all we have to do is figure out where to steal gas from:confused:

12. matt g

That's actually the sagging stock suspension. I've just hacked crap off of the front end that has hung up an stuff and been mangled. I'm excited to get the lift on though. Hopefully, I can get that done while on "maternity" leave. We'll have to see if the wallet will allow me to take a full month off.

I had the rock rails and lift sitting in my garage for the better part of the past year. I've just been too busy/lazy to get them put on.

13. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

My '91 Wrangler gets the same gas mileage around town....

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  14. Brian P

Brian P New Member

Here's mine

Copy of No Doors.JPG

People do not quit playing
    because they grow old,
    they grow old because
    they quit playing.
    --Oliver Windell Holmes

15. wrench

wrench New Member

Jeep note

Was at Jeep dealer and saw a 4dr Jeep Wrangler, it looked like a Jeep, it felt like a Jeep, and praise the LORD it had a real, STUCK LEVER in it! I work on cars and pickups and i abseloutely cannot stand electric shift transfer cases, they make me sick to my stomach. Hope this helps anyone who hasn't seen one yet.

<striving to enter at the narrow gate>

16. matt g

Yeah, but sadly, they put a minivan engine in the poor beast. Gone are the days of the torquey straight six.