Jeep owner thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jeepnjonny, Sep 2, 2013.

1. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

Just thought I would make a thread for jeep owners. I grew up near Moab Utah and spent a lot of time wheeling through high school and now.
    My favorite jeep was my Yj that ended up being sold to justify the the more family friendly jk.
    I love jeeping and gunning just seems to go with it.

Post up your jeep photos and stories.

Attached Files:

2. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

Here is a poser shot from today's adventures.

Attached Files:

3. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

image-1644992362.jpg

How many ?????

image-2596413463.jpg

How many thousand can I post???? LOL. Use to go to Moab a couple times a year when I lived in Colorado. Have not been out there in a while though. Love the square headlights.

Attached Files:

4. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

You made the cover?! Very cool!

5. kytowboater

I used to have a subscription. When I ran out of time and money. Wow man!

6. rockratt

Thanks KY man!!!:) Thing about it was I didn't have a subscription and then a friend posted a pic of this cover on my FB page so I thought I should get one again.:D:D

7. kytowboater

Lmao that's awesome. I love to wheel, have had a few cheap bangers. When I get the money this toyota will be twin stick converted with SBC power.

Attached Files:

8. rockratt

It doesn't matter what you wheel just as long as you are having a good time in it. I call mine a Jeep but the truth is the only thing left that is factory Jeep is the power brake booster.

9. kytowboater

Lmao it looks like it! I bet it goes anywhere too!

10. rockratt

Considering it was built with the finest hillbilly and coon ass engineering money could buy it does very well.....:D

11. kytowboater

Lmao I understand that for sure. Where you at man?

12. rockratt

I live in north central AR.

13. kytowboater

Come to think of it, I have that magazine around here somewhere! Very cool

14. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

First day with no doors and top!

Way better!

Attached Files:

15. rockratt

Woohoo!!! Thats how it all begins!!!!!;)

16. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Used to have a 95 Cherokee, sold it to my nephew but now I regret it. :(

A buddy of mine in Michigan is holding my Dana 300 Transfer Case and a front axle from a TJ that I don't need anymore.

I'm looking for a FS JEEP pickup, FS Waggoneer, FS Cherokee, an IH Travelette or Travelall, owning any one of those would make me happy.

Used to have a subscription to JP Magazine but I let it run out in 2010 due to lack of money.

17. Malan35

Malan35 New Member

Here is a pic of the fiancée driving our 07 JK. We've had a lot of great times with this jeep
    image-2821683282.jpg

18. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I've got one runner and one basket case 1946 CJ2As and one 1973 Early Bronco. My older son has a 1972 Early Bronco and a 1990 Full Size Bronco and the other son has a 1942 Ford GPW he is in the process of restoring.

Older son is contemplating a FC Willys (the forward cab trucks they made from 1956 through 1965).

I'll try and look up some pics if you want.

19. rockratt

I helped a friend in Wichita pick up a forward cab from another friend here. His dad had it and after he passed the family didn't want it anymore. Never understood why though because they own Jeeps. They are a unique vehicle for sure.

20. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

An FC150 I dream about building every time I drive by it. It's in pretty bad shape. A sweet honcho a buddy owns. And my trail partners XJ running a 8" long arm 37s with a hopped up sbc.

That toy will be sweet when built. The first 4x I had was an 87 4runner we did a strait axle swap and 37s Trd rear put in the rear. It was a fun machine. I have a soft spot for toyotas.

That Yj is a beast! Worst part about selling mine is I sold it to the next door neighbor. The dog still freaks out when she hears it coming down the road. I'm hoping to buy it back someday. But until then I can just look out the window. :(

Attached Files: