JD's March Giveaway

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay folks, so I have decided to do a giveaway for the month of March. The catch is, you have to be a Supporting Member to be able to qualify.

How can I do that?

Well, it costs $12 for a year, or you can submit an article that is accepted into the Knowledge Base of this great forum, in which case you are upgraded for free.

So, here is what I am giving away this month.

A set of Simmonich Knives 1911 G-10 grips and a Mec gar 7 Round 1911 Magazine.

But, I don't have a 1911. Well, get off the forum, buy some big boy pants and get one... LOL

Or you could turn around and sell both for easily $50 bucks. The grips alone are $65 plus shipping, so it's a hell of a "prize package"

here are some pictures and there is a thread in the Bunker that you need to post too, in order to be included in the final drawing. Aprils 1st, or 2nd, will be the drawing date - so you have some time to find $12 and get an Upgraded Membership....

If you are thinking about upgrading and supporting this great site, now is the time. This will not be the only give away that happens...

Good luck and thanks for supporting the site!

JD

Attached Files:

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Seriously, JD.....PayPal:eek:

Is there any other way?

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

This was enough to get me to FINALLY cough up the $12. :D

4. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Don't bother shipping them to me JD, Ill just pick them up when I'm up there in April :D

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Keep talking sh!t, but no one has registered in the The Bunker edition yet...

Read the rules and follow as directed...

JD

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I didn't make the rules, but notdku does take personal payments by check. PM him directly and he can give you the address...

JD

7. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

thats cool, id rather pay by check than go through the hassel of starting a paypal account

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Cool, I will do that. Heck, I'd even send a money order. PayPal has sketchy friends. I realize that PMing notdku is kinda like PMing the King, should I kneel? :D

9. WDB

WDB New Member

I paid the price and can almost feel those grips in my kimber already

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Explain articles to me. If I wanted to submit one, what's the deal? I wanted to read a couple, to get the feel of them, but I guess you have to be supporting to access them?:confused:

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

PM sent to explain...

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I was curious about that as well. Let me know if you find out. :D

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

And *BUMP* in case you missed it. Sign up, support the site and get a chance at some nice grips and a 7 round mag from Mec-Gar.... Close to $100 value....

JD

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*BUMP - AGAIN*

In case you are new, or missed it the first couple of times. Still three weeks left to get on board....

JD

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Where is the bunker?

16. paganwolf

paganwolf New Member

Private page fpr supporting members only

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I thought so. Thanks.

18. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

To Submit an article you just post it into the Article Submission forum so we can review it. It needs to be detailed though. A paragraph won't work.

Thanks for doing this BTW!

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

No worries boss, I am turning it in on my expense report. :p

And *BUMP* In case any of the new members missed the chance at some good gear....

JD

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Today is the 18th - you still have almost two weeks to sign up and get your name in the hat for the giveaway - Help support the site and get a chance at some cool swag.... :p

JD