Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re-post from Arkansas Gun Forum

A little about myself...

I'm a disabled Marine w/ GWI. During my stay in the Corps, I participated in Operation Desert Shield/Storm. I was an [0351] anti-tank assualtman (primary) / [8531] marksmanship instructor (secondary) but my main function was weapons custodian in the armory.

After 9/11, I went to work in Nuclear Security and an opportunity arose for me to find myself as a member of a Special Operations Team traveling to nuclear power generating facilities around the country helping them develop their defensive strategy and identify weaknesses in their infrastructure.

I intend to acquire my FFL and am considering milling 80% lowers and assembling (manufacturing) AR's with my vast quantity of time to squander. Hopefully I will be able to sell enough to fund my hobby if all goes well so I can enhance my personal collection.

Clear front sight tip on center mass when the trigger is "squozed" usually gets good results with the right DOPE.

imajarhed

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

And thank you so much for your service to our Country... Because of you,we are who we are. God Bless!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the FORUM. Thank you for your service. It's men like you that make this country better for our kids and all of us. God bless you!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Semper Fi!

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
My Android app doesn't show locations, so sorry if I'm asking something redundant, but what part of AR are you in? I'm not far from the state line and could use a shooting buddy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts