Japs-1 Dirty Hippies-0

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by user4, Jan 6, 2010.

1. user4

user4 New Member

[ame=http://video.foxnews.com/v/3961607/protest-ship-smashed-in-whaling-clash]Protest Ship Smashed in Whaling Clash[/ame]

Hahaha. Sushi!

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Having received training in just that very thing (Hosing down Greenies) it does my heart good to see the Batmoboat getting smashed. I sure hope that nobody committed suicide in that attack on a fishing vessel.

3. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Seen this earlier today. I wonder where those stinking hippeis got that strange boat?

4. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I heard that on the radio and had to laugh. I especially like the people who think we should wipe out the human race to save the planet. My theory, you go first to show the rest of us how it's done and we'll follow in a minute. Stupid hippies drive me nuts! Thought I left them behind in Asheville but THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!:eek::eek:

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

They worship the creation instead of the Creator.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

While I agree on the simple fact that We should not be killing whales. I am happy to see them hippie effers get the smack down then to add insult to injury the dude on the stern hose just nails them with a big *** blast of water as the ship drives away. They did rescue them in the end from the sinking batmoboat.

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I like the fact that after running over the boat they kept hosing down the dorks.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Very well put.

10. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

too bad they didnt just sink each other altogether

11. rfield

rfield New Member

The Ady Gil was a carbon-fibre trimaran, which, under its previous name Earthrace, circled the globe in a record 61 days. Sea Shepherd was given the boat late last year, which was repainted with black, radar deflective paint so it would be able to sneak up on whalers and intercept its hunting.

From: FT.com / Asia-Pacific - Japanese whaling protest boat sunk

I guess nobody told them it's bad luck to rename a boat:D

12. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Key word "so it would be able to sneak up on whalers and intercept its hunting"

What a waste of some dang fine engineering I say. If you want to give a boat like that to someone, why not give it to a school for kids to study, instead of a bunch of tree hugging homos.

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

i got no problem with whaling there are plenty of whales and dolphins of the type the japanese fish for. i think the japs should mount a 105 on the nose of that fishing boat and blow those retards out of the water smae as any other pirate vessel.

14. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Big Steel Ship, Little Plastic Boat.......Hummmmmm! I wonder, who will win??

Sometimes I believe they think there is a warm place in Nervana after the die because they protested!

Hippies just don't get it, never will! They are the heart and soul of the Left!!

15. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

No winners here.

I do not like the Japs killing the whales - I am no tree hugging PETA shxthead, but it just does not seem like it should be necessary.

I really do not like the dumba$$es protesting this either.

16. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

I'm not a huge fan of most of these nutty green hippies, and Sea Shepherd is my least favourite one. I don't like their methods and I think they got just what they deserved.

I'm all for protecting the environment and endangered species, I just don't agree with their methods and political views.