Jane Fonda and the Vietnam War....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I was on ..YOUTUBE..looking at Jane Fonda and the Vietnam War clips....What the h#ll was that woman thinking ??...She went to North-Vietnam,at the time our country was at war with them ???....I just fond that -out....They should of kicked her #ss-out of the country.....Some of those clips piss me-off....DAMN man that just ant right.....:mad::mad::mad:

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Have you been living under a rock? She's a damn traitor she gave aid and comfort to the enemy. Why wasn't she hanged? And now our fearless prez wants to make her a woman of the century. :mad:

3. opaww

opaww New Member

She should of been shot along with the others that went with her

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The Viet Nam veterans are very near and dear to my heart. I don't even want to THINK about Jane Fonda and her actions during the Viet Nam war. :mad:

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes..I guess I've been under a Rock... I Didn't even know why the called her Hanoi Jane till I watched some of those clips....

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Better late than never buddy. :D

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Some of my memorable JF pics;

Attached Files:

8. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

SORRY...Winds-of-Change...I didn't mean to bring-up a bad subject...I saw those clips on YOUTUBE and had to vent....That B!tch Rosie O'Donnell putting her two cent's in to pissed me-off....

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I was a teen during the Viet Nam war. I saw the news footage every night on the news and new many young men who went to Viet Nam. There was the draft then..... Anyway, I'll stop here because truly, it riles me up and then I get sad. I love the Viet Nam vets. THANK YOU to each and every one of you.

10. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

There are quite a few of us "old farts" [​IMG] on this board that remember the treasonous behavior of Hanoi Jane. Personally, I think she should have been tried for what her actions did to those prisoners at the P.O.W. camp and that she should never have been allowed to see the light of day again. In fact, once those P.O.W.s were released, they should have been allowed to have a week alone with her to show their appreciation for the pain and suffering she caused them.

11. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I was just a few years too young to be involved with Viet Nam. I have family that was there and a whole lot of friends who were. Some of my buds I ride in the Legion Riders with have some colorful things to say about the treasonous biotch.

12. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

This'll do! I was in Vietnam dodging bullets from those guns when she went up North. There will never be any forgiveness in my heart for that *****. :mad:

13. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I was a bit more than old enough to remember when she was actually doing this. My thoughts then are the same now. She was and is a traitor. Youthful idelogy and ideals were and are no excuse.

It really pissed off and shamed her father as well.

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Fonda%20Urinal-thumb.jpg click pic to enlarge

Any questions?

15. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Peter Fonda went on to make ..Easy-rider...one of the all-time American movie's ...What a difference,between the two.....Our boy's where in POW camps getting treated like sh!t and she's running her mouth and in one of those youtube clips she had on a necklice made out of shot down American Planes....Melted into a madalin.....

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This thread is done. This "individual", and I use the term loosely only because I am required to do so in my position, DOES NOT DESERVE a mention even in passing in our forum.

A Forum that has adopted troops, both at home and overseas, with money, gifts and an outpouring of love and respect.

NOWHERE will you find members of this forum saying anything that could even be compared to the mere intention of what this "individual" had in her deluded mind when she decided to go to Vietnam, let alone the actions that she committed there.

I wouldn't cross the street to piss in the mouth of Hanoi Jane if her god damn teeth were on fire. Were she drowning, I wouldn't throw her a cup of water.

I think you will find a lot of members here feel the same way.

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.