J&G Guns

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by ICleanBrassWithJager, Sep 4, 2015.

1. ICleanBrassWithJager

ICleanBrassWithJager New Member

I've been looking around for a p-83 Wanad, and the only place I've found one is on the website J&G Sales. Unfortunately I've only read little bits and pieces on the internet about them, and was hoping for some good reviews about this website. Thanks

2. gunman41mag

gunman41mag Well-Known Member

I've bought from J&G, you shouldn't have any problems from them

3. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

myself and about 3 friends have bought from them with no troubles.
    One of them got a bad makarov and we brought it back and they gave us another with no questions asked.
    good folks near as I can tell.

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I've ordered from them in the past so my review could be outdated,
    That said, I had no problems with them.
    Guns made it to the ffl quickly, and mags and ammo (iirc) arrived to my house timely and in good condition.

5. hmh

hmh New Member

I have bought from them. It has been a while but no issues.

6. EdC1

EdC1 New Member

Back in the 80's when I had an FFL, many of my purchases were from J&G. Several reason, I got good service and they were close. I lived in Phoenix and they were about 60 miles north. Recently I was looking for a magazine for my Beretta 92S. This was the model before the military got it and moved the magazine release. I ended up calling Beretta Factory and they advised which specific one would fit, but they were out of them. I call J&G and they had them. When I explained the problem I had been having, he went out to the warehouse and physically found them. I took 2 of them and they were a buck cheaper than Beretta. I call that service.

7. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

I just stopped in at their store last week. I bet many people who have ordered from them would be surprised at just how small an operation it is. I believe they are as trust-worthy as any other online store.

8. CaptMidnight

CaptMidnight New Member Supporter

Back 50 years ago J&G operated from a ranch near Malta, Mt. They stored tons of surplus in old grain silos. They later became "Snow Birds" and flew down to Arizona. I have never had a problem with J&G. :)