IWB Holsters

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by FJCRZR66, Sep 8, 2012.

1. FJCRZR66

FJCRZR66 New Member

Hello everyone, I was looking for suggestions for IWB holsters for a P290. Thanks

2. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Check out crossbreed supertuck. Not sure if they make for it.. but they are one of the best for IWB. If you have time.. stop by at the intro section and introduce yourself though.

3. FJCRZR66

FJCRZR66 New Member

Thanks, I'll check the, out!

4. 25-5

25-5 New Member

White Hat Holster too.

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I went through quite a few holsters before I settled on this one. It's a Milt Sparks Summer Special.

[​IMG]

6. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Comes down to the material you want. I have a leather/ kydex by DeSanits. Is combat cut and a pain to wear. I wear a DeSantis all leather iwb that is awesome. I know longballer on here makes amazing holsters. Maybe pm him....?

7. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

N82 pro tactical!!! I carry my G35 all the time and it's very comfortable.

image-2518172514.jpg

8. FJCRZR66

FJCRZR66 New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate everyone's help!

9. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Since I live in a hot climate, I often carry IWB without an undershirt to shield my skin form the holster. That is why I carry in leather with leather that comes up high enough to cover the grips of my 1911. There are a lot of really good, long-lasting leather holsters, several of which were mentioned above. I think the worst mistake you can make is buying a cheap holster for CCW, they will be uncomfortable and will have you considering carrying smaller, less effective handgun.

10. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

I like my Milt SparksnVM-II or my Galco Summer Special.

11. FJCRZR66

FJCRZR66 New Member

I was looking at the N82 also. Any thoughts? From what I've read it's comfortable.

12. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Very, very, very comfortable!!! I love the holster. I said earlier that I carry my G35 in that holster. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on, it's that comfortable.

13. FJCRZR66

FJCRZR66 New Member

I think that's the one I'm going to go with. Thanks for everybody's help, I appreciate it.