iwb holsters for m&p 9c

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by stronghand93, Apr 6, 2014.

1. stronghand93

stronghand93 New Member

Need some holsters to look at for my m&p 9c.. I was thinking about going with a kydex to start off with?

2. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

This is the only IWB holsters I will buy. This is the N82 pro version. These are sooooooo comfortable. ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1396802913.024278.jpg ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1396802938.671724.jpg

3. Okie_6Shooter

Okie_6Shooter New Member

I second that on the N82. I will not buy any other IWB holster. Sturdy, well out together, and as comfortable as you can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

I have an Old Faithful holster. You can buy a kit from them that you assemble yourself. Saves about $30-40.

They have a good warranty too. Very comfortable holster. Its an IWB kydex / leather hybrid.

Another thing I like about it is the belt clips are on either side of the kydex. Thus, distributing the weight evenly and making for a slimmer profile.

If N8 squared made one with belt clips on the side, I would consider that one. But the fact that ous on the kydex shell itself makes me think it would be wider. I have no experience with N8 squared though.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  5. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

7. AnotherHenryBowman

AnotherHenryBowman New Member

8. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Anotherhenrybowman I sit and drive with mine carried at a 2:00 2:10 location. I don't have the luck of being a slender guy ether. I adjust my holster to set high and with a rear can't so a handguns grip will parallel my belt. Shirts don't hang or show on it. Works great. Oh I did cut off the extra leather below the bottom stitching . Bottom of holster sits just above my leg when sitting.
    Note the holster set up with a commander sized pistol. TP series kahr.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

The Crossbreed holsters have served me very well also, another option to check out and I have a Galco IWB for 1911 models that is very nice as well.

10. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

I have the AlienGear - exactly (and I mean exactly) like the Old Faithful model but about $10.00 cheaper and assembled.

The AlienGear is very comfortable and allows the gun to set a little deeper which makes it easy to conceal. It is tuckable but a little awkward to get tucked just right. Practice does help.

I also have a Blade-Tech Revolution that came with the M&P Range kit. I don't like the way the gun sits with the belt attachment...grip heal sticks out too far and wobbles. I bought a Paddle attachment accessory but it didn't help much. So I ordered a Gould 3-slot pancake OWB and DeSantis Sof-tuck IWB (should arrive Fri 4/11). I'm on my way to a box of holsters :)

I keep going back to the AlienGear - it is my favorite.

Enjoy your search.
    http://gotnarcosis.com/brucewittmeier/technical/Holstersjs.html

11. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member