IWB Holster...

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by SDK73, Feb 26, 2012.

1. SDK73

SDK73 New Member

Can anyone recommend an IWB for a XDm 3.8? I have been looking for a couple days and my searches have led me to nothing. Thanks for your help.

2. ryguy00

ryguy00 New Member

Look up the max tuck by white hat holsters. Similar to the crossbreed. Similar price. But more adjustability than the crossbreed and interchangeable for different firearms by switching the kydex shell (for $20 per shell) instead of buying new holsters for each gun. I have one and absolutely love it. Check them out on youtube

I did a lot of research between crossbreed, galco, white hat, and a few others before I settled on the white hat. I couldn't be happier

3. sjn1955

sjn1955 New Member

I carry my XDm 3.8 45 in a Galco King Tuck and it conceals perfectly and distributes the weight of
    the gun properly. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever owned and I have owned many.

4. mayscat44

mayscat44 New Member

Comp-Tac is what I use and I liked it so much I bought 2 of em (one for tac light and one without). They are in the ballpark with crossbreed and those guys but I liked comp-tac a little better. Slightly more comfortable and many adjustments.