IWB holster from a Texas company

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by fa35jsf, Aug 17, 2013.

1. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Okay y'all. Long ago before I first started carrying, I was looking for good IWB holster suggestions on this site. Now my memory seems to have failed me some but I remember someone telling me of a company from Texas that made holsters that were designed almost just like Crossbreed, except they cost about $20 less and their Kydex could have many different designs on it.

Google has failed me. My memory has failed me. Searching this forum has failed me. Someone out there, please help me figure this out cause it is driving me crazy.

Thanks

2. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Never mind. I found the company

3. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

So what is the company's name ??

4. combateffective4

combateffective4 New Member

Probably bravo concealment I would guess

5. combateffective4

combateffective4 New Member

Lol oops didnt read it all nvm

6. simpkinst

simpkinst New Member

Whitehat holsters. I bought one a couple years back. Went with them since I could order a different kydex part for different guns for like ten bucks.

Also offered in horsehide. Much better than standard cowhide.

This the the first holster I have been completely satisfied with. Forget I even have it on. Even lots of sitting/standing required to fidgeting or adj.

7. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Yep. It was difficult to google them without knowing their name.

8. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I will look into them. Thank you.

9. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Not sure why it needs to be a texas holster but one of the best buys is Old Faithfull's holster kits. 40 bucks . tension adjustable too.

10. txcasey86

txcasey86 New Member

Maybe, just maybe, they would like to spend their money on a Texas company, since they are from Texas...

11. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Bingo!!!! Plus the company I was looking at has different color and designs on their Kydex and even though nobody will see it, I want the Texas flag on mine. Oh, and if you could not tell or have never met a true Texan, we are a proud breed.

12. simpkinst

simpkinst New Member

I'm from ohio and bought the "Texan holster". Who would know the craft better than Texas?

Tip - get the horse hide. Handles any persperation better than cowhide.

Best purchase I've made in a long time.

13. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Thanks. I have a crossbreeds holster that is horsehide. I like it, just think it is perhaps a little over priced and sensationalized.

14. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Yep, it's basically for the same reason that people buy American.