IWB holster for new sr40c

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by kwolfe, Dec 14, 2011.

1. kwolfe

kwolfe New Member

So I just picked up my new sr40c last night and am looking for a decent IWB holster. For my pt140 I just had a nylon IWB that I thought was very comfortable and but I figured I'd see what others with this gun have and would recommend. Thanks

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Get a Theis holster. I have one for my sr9c and one for my pps. Great holsters, price, and service.

3. skywarrior10

skywarrior10 New Member

I have a Crossbreed holster for all my ccw's. I highly recommend them for comfort and ease of draw.

4. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

I use the Galco king tuk holster it's by far my best and most comfortable holster to date, i highly highly recommend it. Its so comfortable you'll forget your carrying. Also have the summer comfort for those quick trips to the store.

5. kwolfe

kwolfe New Member

Thanks guys for the info. Iv looked at all 3 they are more of what I am looking for for a good quality holster. The nylon was ok but after only a year seems like it's kind of stretched out. I also like how on the theise you can adjust the height and angle of the gun to your liking.

6. CAAD8N8

CAAD8N8 New Member

I use a Kholster for my SR9c and love it. The rebate code for an extra 10% off helps too.