Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Iver Johnson Champion SN 11130. This has a left side release lever and a nickle plated receiver. Any idea of the date and value?

A Smyth

·
Administrator
26,164 Posts
When you are composing a post, look up at the toolbar. See the white smiley face? To the right of smiley is a paperclip. Use the paperclip to import photos from your PC. You cant just copy and paste into a post.

·
Banned
1,642 Posts
I have one in 16 Ga. My wife got from her mother. Where she got it I have no idea. On the barrel it says, "Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works Barrel & Lug Forged As One". One of these days after I retire I'm going to refinish it. It's one of the nicer single shots I've seen, and you don't see too many of them in 16 Ga.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one in 16ga. Got it used but looking new in '74. Did I see in your pic. where it said something about being dis-continued in '41? Mine has a full choke with color case hardened reciever and tang lever. Always tight lock-up, nice wood, really nice recoil pad, just. Always reminded me of an above average single shot every time I'd hunt with it as a young healthy hunter afoot.

·
Premium Member
22,657 Posts
I've got one in 410 that my dad bought me in 1951.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts