It's nesting!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Dec 12, 2019.

1. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

The globetrotting swedish alarmist is in another borrowed Tesla while in Lisbon for the Wackadoodle Summit.
    Apparently she doesn't have a room. It looks like she's living in the car.
    r8SyoRwV_To_640x360.jpg
    The car is filled with canned beans, fruit, plastic water bottles, plastic utensils, plastic bags, sleeping bag, and tons of other types of trash!
    You can get a better look if Google the video from Rebel News Network.
    I pity whoever lent her that car. They'll never get the stink out.

In the video you'll also see the huge parking lot for electric cars, with vehicle chargers. Empty.
    Everyone at the summit brought their Mercedes, Beemers, and such. ;)

2. TimKS

TimKS Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Her & Chelsea are going for the gold. (big puke smilie)

3. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

Its amazing how all the interviewees make excuses for her. o_O

4. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, the Donald guy is incensed he was not selected as "person of the year". So he attacks the young girl who was selected. Go figure.

W.T. Sherman and Biohazard2 like this.
  5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Greta Turdberg!

face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

Oldoutlaw and rn-cindy like this.
  6. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

She is a perfect example of our young people being indoctrinated and brain washed throughout the World and the USA by those who have a monetary stake in the game!
    Good example Al Gore! But unfortunately she is a victim of those people as well who have also taken advantage of her disability. It doesn't take a genius to tell someone or group is pumping money into this view like water over a dam. And counting on sympathy and emotions by sending her all over the World.
    If you notice in the Video, how many adult people do you see walking around? Almost NONE! The same is happening with our future elections in the USA. Brain Washing and Indoctrination of their minds. Our colleges and schools are breeding it!;)

BVAL, Oldoutlaw, rn-cindy and 2 others like this.
  7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Her parents and teachers shoud be taken to the town square and horse-whipped.

Shopfox, Oldoutlaw and Sniper03 like this.
  8. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Yes because we should all take the lead on how to deal with important issues from a clueless, emotional 16 year old.... Times magazine is a publication well past its expiration date. They used to seek relevancy and truth. Now they just want clicks...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Shopfox, JRDallas and locutus like this.
  9. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Rush Limbaugh said Trump is the only person eligible to be Time's " person of the year "...wait...why are we even talking about Time Magazine ?

ellis36, Oldoutlaw and locutus like this.
  10. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Exactly. When was the last time anyone here even saw an issue of Time? I let my subscription run out in 1987.

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  11. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

there is only one person that fit that bill perfectly, and he has a temporary home in DC
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  12. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Oh, did AOC turn 16 yet?

JRDallas likes this.
  13. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Something drastic has happened to our planet. Call it "climate change" or "global warming" or whatever.

1. Chunks of ice the size of Rhode Island have broken off the southern ice shelf.

2. The Greenland ice cap is melting at a rapid rate.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...in-90s/video/594b7d1486d090f7d7177c39368fc65c

3. Ice caps in the Himalayas are melting.

https://www.dw.com/en/himalayan-ice-melting-at-scary-levels/a-49273676

4. The Artic permafrost is melting.

https://www.vox.com/2017/9/6/16062174/permafrost-melting

Go ahead and trumpet the naysayers. Poke fun at kids who wish to conserve our planet. Continue to play into the hands of polluting corporations and their paid political lackeys. Future generations will be forced to live with a drastically earth (or die) because of the ignorance and greed of our generation. :p

14. Wambli

Wambli Well-Known Member

Again, did I mention she’s an emotionally driven 16 year old? Plenty of folks of substance have huge differences of opinion on what is going on and I’d rather take direction from PhDs and other actually educated people with factual knowledge as soon as they can figure it out. Not some snot nosed hysterical poster child.

15. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

From all I have read, she is just like both of her parents. They encourage her to do this BS stuff.

ellis36 and towboater like this.
  16. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

Where i live was under a mile of ice 280 million yrs ago..it melted before the climate terrorists got here....? The Earths climate changes..always has..always will.. Get over it..

17. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

What She said!
    I say read "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton. He was a hell of a lot smarter guy than any of us, unless I'm seriously misunderestimating somebody.

towboater likes this.
  18. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

I bet she supports full term abortion. But will say you destroyed her childhood for setting a deadly mouse trap.

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  19. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

John Michael Crichton was an American author, screenwriter, and film director and producer best known for his work in the science fiction, thriller, and medical fiction genres.

"State of Fear" is a book of fiction. he wasn't smart, he had a vivid imagination.