Its Friday

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by string1946, Aug 23, 2013.

1. string1946

string1946 New Member

Ok I'm about one hour away from a big box of Popeye's fried yard strutter, fried taters, cole slaw, buttered biscuit and an ice cold Miller Lite. Yummmmmmm.

2. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Ymmmmmmmmmm, gotta watch my cholestrol...:(

3. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

You're living life my friend my yard strutters are strutting out in the yard and are suggesting I try tofu!:p

4. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Ive worked the last 34 days in a row and will be working 7 more until I get a break! I just cracked open a cold Labatts Blue (11.5 oz) WTF, the Canadians are shorting us 1/2 Ounce! Oh well, guess I will just have to have two! Better get another 12 pack, its the only break Im gonna get!

5. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Got together with family and friends at the local pub. Had a couple f scotches, a burger with queso fresco (?) and chimmichurra sauce.

6. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Took off from work early (as usual on Friday), got to my cigar shop about 3:00, played cards, drank beer, ate pizza, and smoked cigars until 9:00. Just got home. Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to, then Sunday a birthday party for the daughter on one of my wife's friends. There's also a graduation party tomorrow for one of my wife's other friend's daughter. Last weekend on Friday we went over to the house of the owner of the cigar shop and sat around a campfire, drinking beer, smoking cigars, and cooking hot dogs over the fire until 1:am, then Saturday went to a nice dinner party, which I had to leave at about 9 to go to another friends bachler party.

I'm getting worn out. I'm not that social a person.

7. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Ok we got fried chicken,coleslaw . I have the watermelon .
    Someone needs to bring the grape soda

8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Sir, if you were closer to MD I would be at your doorstep with a better beer.

It's the Bushmaster of beers. There's nothing specifically wrong with it but there's way better out there. :D

9. readygirl

readygirl New Member

LOL....And lets all pull up one pants leg..Dere go da banambalant...

10. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Sounds gooood... but no lite beer...too fizzy. Strohs, or Coors ......:D

11. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Land shark is a great beer .

12. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Used my first paid personal day today, went to the county fair. Kid had a blast, saw 7 tigers in a show.Fairs draw the best people watching of the year, its like the icing of Walmarts cake.

Drinking a black crown.

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Strohs? I have not seen that in years. Too many good Texas beers available. Shiner is just down the road. I tend to support the Texas breweries. Real Ale company in Blanco turns out some primo brews.

Me? Working another over night side job. 5P to 5A. $40/hr to sit in my Tahoe on the internet watching some PA equipment inside a 300 acre fenced compound. Some sort of fun run going on tomorrow. I don't mind banking $480 for surfing the web and bugging y'all

14. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

Got about 12 hours worth of work to do tomorrow and I will only be there for 5 so I cant enjoy my Friday to much but I might have a beer or three.

15. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Ya I support the local breweries to I like 512 pecan porter.

16. JW357

JW357 New Member

You mean "purple drank"

Sh*t. I'd take that gig too.

17. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

ahhhhh.......Shiner Bock! one of my favorites!:D

took the wife out to dinner tonight. got caught up on a few jobs at work today and not too many idiot screw-ups from the less than gifted today, so all in all, a pretty decent friday for a change.

18. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

You have been doing the same thing too

19. JW357

JW357 New Member

Some of y'all sound like you're having Good Fridays.

Oh don't mind me, just hangin out at the house, takin care of the pregnant wife. Had to make a run to Target.

The highlight of my days anymore is FTF. Which I don't mind, in all honesty. Just wish I could get more shooting in.

20. JW357

JW357 New Member

Lol yeah but I don't get paid that kinda money.