It's friday.......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Jul 27, 2012.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I have a 3 day weekend. I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I don't have to return to work until Monday night at 2100. I have to go take care of my Dad and my mentally handicapped cousin tomorrow most of the day but other than that.......I'm free as a bird.

What plans do you have for the weekend? Help me think of something fun to do. :D

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Oh- That's RIGHT! I keep forgetting. Some of you have to WORK for a living. I'm sorry.

NOT :p

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

Niece's birthday party Saturday. It has been demanded by a certain little four year old that her uncle Trip attend. Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world anyway, she's my favorite niece and I'm not ashamed to say it.

4. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Well lets see. Im working 7pm to 7am tonight and tomorrow night. Then i have to work saturday night 11pm to 7am. Then sleeping Sunday, then 7pm to 7am all next week also. And probally working next Saturday too....... I love my job, I love my job.

5. winds-of-change

It's better than not having a job. :cool:

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yes, it is. I can tell from recent personal experience. I haven't even started my new job yet either. I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday.

7. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Trust me i know. I would much rather work 12 hours a day insted of collecting unemployment. Ive been working for the same company since i was 18. Im only 24 right now, but still glad i have a job.

8. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

My Saturday:
    My brother is hosting a bbq rib competition. Lots of food, then my brother in law's third bachelor party later. Come to Ohio, your invited to both ;)

My Sunday: recovering

9. Swervin

Swervin New Member

Tannerite right..... Just touched off 14 lb. charge a few hours ago..... Not bad for a thursday

10. winds-of-change

I'd love to go to the BBQ rib competition. I'll stay far away from the bachelor party, thank you. :eek:

11. Wildone72

Wildone72 New Member

My plans are to recoup from my surgery on Wednesday. I can't even shoot my AR. I can shoot my Glocks due to I have learned to shoot them with both hands and use 1 at a time (in case I got shot or hurt in my shooting arm).

12. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Work Friday and Saturday and possible range trip on Sunday.

13. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Some of the best home cooked food ever. Three judges, prizes. Usually have 50 or so show up, about a dozen rib entries. This is fourth annual, my mom had won first three :d
    I wasn't serious about the bachelor party, but you wouldn't be the first chick at one I was at.

14. towboater

towboater Active Member

Just another day on a towboat.

15. winds-of-change

I want to spend a weekend on the towboat. :(

16. tri70

tri70 New Member

Go shopping and check out deals, I usually go to gun/pawn shops and look for bargains. Then find a cool place to eat, maybe off the main roads. Yesterday I ate at a hotdog shop and had a bacon, cheese, and ranch dog (Nathan's) with a side of garlic fries! Good stuff! :D

17. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

Cooking a hog tonight with a few of my friends. It is unbelievable how much beer it takes to roast a hog. Picnic tomorrow for about eighty people. Celtic festival is also this weekend great music and more beer.

18. winds-of-change

That sounds like a whole lot of fun.

19. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Thanks everyone, i will be thinking about you while im having so much fun at work. In a 110° factory, i know everybody is jeleous.

20. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

Well I'm on call this weekend so not too much. But Winds I know it's not too far of a drive for you there is a gun show this sunday at Forest Hills Lodge in Machesney Park, I belive Pine Tree puts this one on. I think I am going to take a slight leave of on call work to head over there myself.