It's Friday!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Aug 26, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's the end of the work week (for most). What does your weekend hold and are you doing anything interesting next week? I have to work Friday and Saturday night but then I'm off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night. What am I doing exciting this coming week? I'm putting my Mark II back together, getting the new grips on it, taking a picture of it and posting it here on FTF. What until you all see how beautiful she's going to be!!

Of course, then there's the never ending house work. :(

2. opaww

opaww New Member

Mostly I will be doing the same as always, sitting here in front of the comp. being bored.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

opaww have you ever been to the knob creek gun shoot in kentucky in april or october???.....

4. opaww

opaww New Member

Last time I went cars were backed up and parked along the road for miles and I was not going to walk sh_t so I turned around and went home. I told Kenny about it and he said he could of had someone pick me up and drive me the rest of the way in. But I hate being around lots of people so I just don't go.

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes there's alot of people,but you may want to give it another try this Oct...It has alot to check-out,at least the last time I was there....The night shoot was cool to watch.....

6. opaww

opaww New Member

I know I have seen it but just don't care to go back, way to many people for my liking

7. winds-of-change

*whine, whine, whine* I want to see the night shoot.

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Working tomorrow and trying to relax with the wife on Sunday.

9. steve666

steve666 New Member

Indy 1500 Gun & Knife show this weekend with a good steak dinner afterwards. Other than that it will just be playing with anything I happen to pick up at the show and napping 'til the wee hours of Monday when it will be time to get ready for work again.

10. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

On vacation since noon today. Taking my Wife to Asheville, NC for a couple of days, then down to visit family in Georgia for the rest of the week. :cool:

11. AleksiR

AleksiR New Member

School starts on Monday so I´m moving back to Helsinki tomorrow, been working in Tampere for the summer.

12. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

Not a whole lot tomorrow. Sunday morning going to see if I can kill a few squirrels and then hit a big annual flea market.

13. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Training new cadets for a while. I'd post my schedule for the next week, but that'd take a lot of work, and I'm feeling lazy after being so damn on top of things all day.

14. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Not much is in store for me this weekend. Mainly just the usual housework, and maybe a trip to the local Tobacco Outlet now that I've set up my new humidor.

15. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

Augusta armory gun show on Sat. & shooting whatever I buy on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

16. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

It's Friday Friday!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BI0szjpxJs]Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. AleksiR

AleksiR New Member

Posting that video is indeed ban-worthy :p

18. winds-of-change

Whenever I think of Georgia this time of year, I think of the best peaches I ever ate while on vacation there one year in August. I never tasted a peach that delicious since.

19. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Watching that Video was pure...HELL........Makes me not like Fridays.....:(:mad::mad:

20. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm hoping some late peaches will still be around in Ellijay. I know the apples are starting to come in now. :)