Its almost done!!!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by mach1337, Feb 25, 2011.

1. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

Ok for those that dont know. i joined here in oct and quickly was convinced that i should build my AR. So i started and with a stripped lower reciever from JD machine. local company that usta be contracted out by Kaiser and then decided to start on there own, anyway got a Rock River Arms lower parts kit. and then a Magpul UBR from one of the members here. and just got my upper from BCM today. Its a flat top CHF 16' middy with a DD lite 12' freefloat. not done yet still want a Eotech and a diffrent muzzle device not sure which one yet. and a sling but cant find one I want so looks like I will be makin my own. anyway tell me what yall think!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      47.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      63.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      44.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      38.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's a good looking rifle brother. Welcome to the FTF S.U.R. Club!

I feel compelled to tell you, on behalf of all the other members dating back to my Padwan Junho, that you are now OFFICIALLY Effed with SUR disease. You poor bastard. :D

JD

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Very nice!!! I can't wait for a range report. Can I assume those ammo cans or full of 223 for the first outting?

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It looks good to me, but I don't really know an AR from the A Train. That's the first time I've ever seen a butt stock like that.

5. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

Thanks JD I knew I was screwed when i started. lol now I want a .300 AAC blackout lol. and i also have a engraved dust cover but have to change it. lil embarrased i cant do it myself think i will have to take it to the smith.

Spitty I wish those were full. one of the perks of my job in the navy. i get all the ammo cans i want for free when we got shoot about once every three months. its sitting on a hand gernade crate and the 2 biggest boxes are 20mm CIWIS ammo cans. i have about 12 .50/9mm/5.56 ammo cans. 3 of the biggest ones and only one of the smaller 7.62 cans.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

How about hookin a brother up with some ammo cans? I was almost in the Navy, is that close enough?

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I bet you can do it yourself with a little more do and a lot less think. ;)

JD

8. MrMilspecer

MrMilspecer New Member

Looks good and nice equipment. Let us know how it shoots.

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Sweet looking gun. I dig the ammo can photo shoot.

10. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

thanks guys.

Spitty shoot me a pm and we can talk. I think were doin a gun shoot here soon ill let you know.

JD i dont have a vise to put it in or a the tool to remove the DD mount.Maybe i just dont have the Knowledge...