It's a Man thing, women don't understand

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dzscubie, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Hey guys JD got me to thinking (a dangerous thing to do) and I was wondering if anyone else had a slightly “different” remote control for the TV, DVD, Mr. Coffee, etc. that they use. I have one that took me quite a while to find mine and to be honest Glasshartt really hates it and makes me turn the sound effects option off. :mad: Here is my baby, how about the rest of you?

Attached Files:

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Here's mine but this one has both a stun and a kill setting...

[​IMG]

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Is that some sort of Star Trek "Phazer" TV Controller?? :eek:

If so, you are lucky Lady Hartt doesn't make you use it ONLY in your treehouse mancave. :p

4. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Well if your like me, continually srufing channels, watching several show at the same time, I've found in my experience, that it really pisses most women off bad enough. Now, add the Star Trek phaser sound effects to this channel surfing disorder / addiction and I imagine it really sends her over the top.

5. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I'll see your phaser and raise you a six-shooter. :D

Attached Files:

6. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

I dont have to worry about that..

My wife has the remote. I have the laptop.. The more she watches her stuff, the more I use the comp..

But she does watch some cool stuff.. Hey, Where did R.Lee Ermy go ??

7. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Uh, Scubie, that remote looks a bit like one of those "personal" toys that some women have.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I use pretzels. If I want the channel changed, I pick a teen ager (grandmunchkin) and bounce a pretzel offa them. "Yo! Useless! Change the channel!" By the way, if you think the pretzel ever hits the floor, you don't have teenagers. But their Dad says I am spoiling their dinner when I channel surf...........:rolleyes: