It's 3:43am WTF!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Nov 25, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Don't smoke in bed people.

Attached Files:

2. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Very sound advice ... Hope this isn't yours

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Nope. Guy downstairs from me. I heard some loud bangs and then smelled smoke and heard the alarm. No clue what the bangs were but it Looks like the guy passed out with a cigarette. Not sure why his two roommates didn't wake up. I assume drugs are involved.
    They carried him out of the building, he appeared to be Atleast somewhat responsive when they loaded him into the ambulance.
    I was not happy about being out in the 17° weather for an hour.

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Downstairs from you! You do realize he could have killed you or sent you to the hospital too....right? I would have a talk with the idiots in the morning. ;)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I think the landlord will be having a talk with them. They aren't even supposed to be smoking in the building and now the landlord has to replace a door (at minimum) and as I said I assume drugs were involved also. Strict No drugs policy in the building as well.
    I wouldn't want to be on this block if my apartment caught.
    Gas heat + guns and ammunition (black powder) = bad news.

6. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

7. DeltaF

DeltaF New Member

That's got to make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up!

8. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Ahhh, the joys of living with a$$holes! I DO NOT miss those days……

In exchange for waking me up at 3 in the morning, and having to be out in the cold for an hour, I'd wait till he's home alone, on a cold day, and he takes out the trash or something. Then lock his door for him.:D

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Thanks
    Nothing compared to the morning I woke up,poured a cup of coffee and looked out my window and saw a member of swat in full battle rattle crouching behind one of my trees. That'll get you going quick fast and in a hurry. They were under the impression we had a hostage situation on the second floor. The officer living there had long since shot himself though. His roommate slept through it.
    Not sure they even have a door right now. Lol