Ithaca side x side 20 gauge

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by ThinkFastHolsters, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ThinkFastHolsters

ThinkFastHolsters New Member

I posted a while back about this shotgun and after many months I think I'm ready to see what I can get for her. It's an Ithaca 20 gauge side by side shotgun. From my research it was manufactured in 1937. It's in what I would classify as field grade condition (someone may be able to help me alter that opinion) the bluing is gone and because a family member had her in a case for many many many years, she does have some surface rust. I haven't really inspected it in about 6 months. I've taken her out to give her a oil bath but that's about it. I was wondering if I could get some help finding the value. And if there is anything I can find on the gun other than the serial number to help with the pricing process. Here's a pic. Thanks for anyone's help in advance

Attached Files:

2. orangello

orangello New Member

3. ThinkFastHolsters

ThinkFastHolsters New Member

I have looked on gunbroker but I'm not sure if I found any that were what I have. I know where my serial number is but I'm not sure how to figure out what model I have because nothing came back from a serial number search except for the production date. Any ideas how to find out exactly what model I have? All I had to work with is the serial. That's why I'm curious of there is any other distinguishing marks or engravings or anything that would give me an idea