It does not pay to be an Anti-Gun Politician in Colorado.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by TDS92A, Oct 8, 2013.

1. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Oh that bit...er i mean...yeah her. Yeah, she needs to go.

3. 1911love

1911love New Member

These people have violated their oath. IMO the unemployment line is getting off easy.

4. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

You are right, what was I thinking?

Obubblehead is not going to take care of those that supported him. He is going to toss them away like a bag of trash. ;)

5. 1911love

1911love New Member

What I meant was an oath violation in my book shouldn't mean losing your job, it should mean losing your freedom.

These types of people do not take their oath seriously. Why are they not in prision for dereliction of duty??? We are not talking about being derelict in making fries at McDonalds, this is dereliction that negatively impacts hundreds of thousands of citizens.

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Now if you said 'he is going to toss them away like a bag of cash', I'd have thought that was a reference to doing it 'quickly'. Like the way he knows how. ;)

7. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Evie Hudak backed a gun control scheme crafted in New York by Bloomberg and the New York legislature. Folks who are running the recall should hammer this one fact every day.

8. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

It looks like CO is no as hopelessly infested with liberals as it appeared. Hoorah.

9. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Absolutely!!!!