Isaac.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Aug 28, 2012.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The winds are a howling, i'm settin here drinkin and typin, till the juice goes out... where you at......I got my wish......Besafe my friends, Blow you sumbitch blow......:eek::D

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

Are you ready for the looters? Find the FEMA truck and get your storm damage card! I have not seen Geraldo grabbing any trees yet so it must not be a good one.

Above all stay safe!

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Please. It's going to take a hell of a lot more than a Cat 1 to take wills from the swamp. :cool:

4. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

We will see rain and winds Saturday and Sunday.

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

a daughter named Betsy.....

As a youngster we sat thru hurricane Betsy, we had five familys in our home. The winds were 150 mph..... This ain't sh$t.......lol.....God bless you all ifin you believe in God......

6. tri70

tri70 New Member

Do you keep supplies in ammo boxes or zombie Tupperware?

7. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Who wants to know......High and dry....:eek: You don't want to be on the recieving end.....:p

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Sh$t the elec.

Keeps going out.........But my Beer is on Ice......And i haven't had to reload yet......:eek: Yet.......Damn Looters.......:mad:

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

WAIT...Is that the Ice-Cream Man...Out-Side.....I need a Fudge-Pop...Stay Safe down there guys....

10. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

We had a tornado watch going on for a bit, but it looks like the Florida panhandle should be okay.

We didn't lose power, the pets are no longer riled up, I got some hours of sleep.

The way that this thing hangs over LA, I wish you guys the best.

11. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Life after.......

If you really want to find out whats it like after the storm. Come to the swamps of south La. When you have lost just about every thing. Theres no power, no clean water, and you run out of canned goods. No gas, no phones, you get the runs from eating spoiled food and drinking bad water. The heat is unbareable, the fire ants and mosquitos are every where. Add to that a bunch of women telling you to do SOMETHING........How the hell did the indians down here cope with all this.......But then again I remember the words from a 104 year old man, You don't miss what you've never had......:D

12. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Pleased for you

There is an after :)

13. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Grape vine news.....

I heard they was thousands of nutria that washed up on Miss. shores. Those nutria tails are worth $5 bucks a piece here in La. If you got the proper papers........:)

14. orangello

orangello New Member

Hang in there Wills.

15. willshoum

willshoum New Member

lol.......

I'm prepared, I've got at least two ropes hanging from the old oak tree.....:D [ two women in the house ]