Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
My mayor isn't on the list.

Looks like this list is where folks need to start and run the anti-gun folks out of office in their home towns and then move up the line.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Cary's isn't... but Raleigh's is (Mayor Nancy McFarlane)... and whatever Raleigh wants to do... Cary follows (dangitalltocrap!!)
Sounds like you need to make it clear to Cary's mayor if they don't stop following Raleigh's mayor then they will be replaced.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a mayor... only one near me is.

·
Retired
13,654 Posts
mayorsagainstILLEGALgun?

That sounds like their judicial areas are not enforcing the current laws enough.

Heck, do they even know what an illegal gun is?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Mine is on the said list.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I support rounding up criminals with weapons. I say cut their trigger fingers off on a first offence. Take it off above the elbows on a second offence, (short stumps rarely harm anyone again) and off with the head on a third.

The problem with this initiative, is when my guns end up on their list, and now I am the criminal, that is when myself, and Ted Nugent go ballistic.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
A nearby mayor is on there, the Dupree guy from Hattiesburg, MS. I have heard him in an interview commenting that hunting weapons are fine but "nobody needs an AK-47". I am NOT a fan of his, but he is in the minority on the gun issue in this area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's time that our elected leaders fear the wrath of the People*. We need to remind these clowns who works for whom.

*I don't mean in the form of a physical threat....just the threat of sudden unemployment.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I think its good that there is a "List" of at least some of the enemies of our republic.

Why should we be afraid of getting on a list?
Let them be afraid of being on a list that identifies them as enemies of the republic.

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
You know I can hear the conversation now.

Bloomberg: "Mayor XXXXX you are telling me if you won't join "Mayors against illegal guns" that you endorse illegal guns?"

mayor XXXXX: "Mayor Bloomberg, I like guns."

Bloomberg: "It sounds like you like illegal guns if you don't joinn." How will that get you re-electe?"

Mayor XXXXX: "But your view of illegal guns is all guns!"

Bloomberg: "If you are not with us you are against us. Rahm, how much money can we send to Bloopburg for the next mayorial race?"

Emanual: "Well we got a couple of spare mil around."

Mayor XXXXX: "****! I may have to get a real job"

Several in Central Florida are on it, most have remained silent on it. Hopefully they will remain that way. With over a million CCW holders, it might be political suicide to be too vocal against commonly owned guns. The only gun banner that gets away with it is Sen Nelson, and he has a ton of insurance money behind him.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Holy **** batman!!! The mayor of Carrollton ky is on that list!! For those of you that don't know Carrollton, it's a small town, one high school for the whole county, so the town is small...guns everywhere, the biggest gunshop in northern ky is there (glaubers sports) and hunting Isn't just a sport, it's how you feed your family!!! I can't believe that a mayor who's "bosses" are gun loving Americans is on that list. Hmmmm, letter time. Prolly have a mass letter, I'll write it, have others sign it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts