Is the U.S. Arming Mexican Cartels?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by opaww, May 31, 2011.

1. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe New Member

Do you feel Illegal Immigration is as great a threat to the United States as Terrorism ?

2. orangello

orangello New Member

"Our" government has armed worse in the past; i wouldn't be surprised.

What exactly is the difference? Economic terrorism vs. terrorism in general.

3. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

The porous border with Mexico lets in Illegal Immigrants and Foreign Terrorists.

Who knows I wouldn't be surprised to hear we are arming the Cartels for some stupid reason.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Perhaps it is to make it more dangerous for the Tallywhacko's who may try to sneak across the border to attack us. That would make some perverse sense, actually; a war zone would probably be almost as effective as a border wall but doesn't require an act of congress.

5. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe New Member

30 % of Prison Inmates Nationwide are Illegals not Terrorists ...

6. culdee

culdee New Member

Yes

If this is a question the answer is an unequivocal YES!

7. hawkman3111

hawkman3111 New Member

"The porous border with Mexico lets in Illegal Immigrants and Foreign Terrorists.

Who knows I wouldn't be surprised to hear we are arming the Cartels for some stupid reason."

Yes Im paranoid.

The porous(sp?) border is that way so that the drugs keep coming in. The illegal immigration is just a bonus. Seriously I think if I guy will sneak under a fence and walk across the desrt to find an 8 dollar an hour job, hes probably not a threat and just wants to send some taco money home.

90% of the worlds heroin originates in Afghanistan. The amount increases sharply every year since 2001 when it was an all time low.

90% of that comes in to the United States through Mexico.

I believe cheap illegal drugs is just another tool the feds use to control the sheep, like cable TV. I cant find any other way to explain the facts.

Are there any Afghanistan vets here that can tell us first hand what is going on in Afghanistan?

Why is CNN free w basic cable but FOX is extra?

I would need to see evidence that we are arming the cartels, doesnt make sense to me they have more money than god and all the guns they could want for sale here in the USA.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  8. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

:eek: Fox News actually gets the story right? :eek:

It is sadly reminiscent of Central and South America in the 1980s, but this time it seems just a little too close to home for comfort.

9. hawkman3111

hawkman3111 New Member

Fox News has its slant, its true, but they do report. Compare it to CNN which simply doesnt report what they dont want to(almost anything domestic).

This is just my opinion but it formed after actual first hand studies. My father is ill and we spend a lot of time watching the news, and after further review Fox is the best news any of us are likely to get.

My numbers on heroin came from the 2010 almanac (with only 2009 figures) and the Wikipedia.

10. TelstaR

TelstaR New Member

I doubt the % come from the total of seized rifles.. It probably comes from the half a dozen they could actually track.

11. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Arrest and jail the employers who hire them. And watch our economy turn around. Well except the idiots that are in the present administration. Who are giving Millions of our tax dollars to countries who are our enemies behind closed doors. And actually support the terrorists! The truth is the truth! We all need to wake up an realize we are being scammed!:mad:

12. hawkman3111

hawkman3111 New Member

This is totally true. Everyone wants to blame the Mexicans for sneaking in illegally but this only happens because there are so many business owners ready and willing to hire them.

Hiring enough immigration agents at govt union wages with gold plated benefits to deport millions of illegals (over and over) seems like an exercise in folly to me.

Throwing rich Americans in jaill for breaking the law might be much more effective: why sneak in if you cant get a job?

The point about foreign aid is also important but its billions not millions. Pakistan has been getting 3 bil a year since we invaded afghanistan. Where did that money come from? Most of it was borrowed from communist china. Did anyone notice that Pakistan just purchased some new generation Chinese fighter planes? Want to guess what they are trying to shoot down?

13. orangello

orangello New Member

This sounds like the way to go, but rather than put these jerks in club fed to feed & house their sorry asses, let's hit them where rich people hurt the worst, their wallets. Make a new law that if you knowingly or negligently hire illegals all of your business assets get seized and you pay a fine equal to the court's best estimate of all wages & benefits paid to illegals over the life of your business. If the business owners are unable to pay the fine, levy against any future earnings and personal savings/retirement (regardless of source) and charge interest. Using this method, the feds get money and saleable assets rather than prisoners to feed; we have all seen how a profit motive can motivate law enforcement departments in the "war on drugs". I would also like to see a provision in that same law that permanently prohibits any owner, officer, or manager of a company that employs illegals from ever getting another business license or registering a corporation, partnership, or LLC in the U.S.A. or to do business in the U.S.A.

In short, you employ illegals (from any country) then you lose your business, a pile of money, and your ability to operate a business in this country.

I guess branding them "sellout" on their foreheads would be too far, but that doesn't mean it isn't fit for a popular vote.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  14. hawkman3111

hawkman3111 New Member

Well we seem to on the same page here except I still support prison time. I think it would only take a few examples to make a huge impact.

Poor people go to jail for a lot less. Smoking marijuana comes to mind.

15. culdee

culdee New Member

illegals

this govt loves to seize businesses s why not go after the ones owned by people employing illegals? If they can throw the head of GM out and seize the assets they can and will do anything. If they can do it for a few drugs ins someones car or house??? Problem is I don't trust this govt not to take advantage of it and seize the businesses of legitimate owners.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

We had that Howard Industries raid in a local town a couple of years ago (thanks ICE); it involved literally hundreds of illegals working there. The courts couldn't really pin the blame on anybody; this one former mexicant who immigrated legally years ago was a manager in the HR department and was charged with about 15 counts, but the courts dropped all but one charge and let him plead out on it (as best i recall). Most people here think he was just the designated fall guy for the wealthy family that owns the business. On the plus side, i haven't seen any of the Howard's around lately, and i don't think there are 12 people in the county who would spit in any of their faces if their eyes were on fire.

IOW, who goes to jail could be hard to determine, blame-wise, but it's not hard to determine which business employed them to allow seizure of the business assets and leveling a big fine. I think juries would have more trouble sending a business owner to jail for something that might have been perpetrated by a manager without knowledge by the owners, but i don't think the juries would have as much trouble leveling the fines and such.

Here, the people caught with "personal-sized" pot just get fines (was about $300), unless they are driving. Still a bit much IMO.