Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...se_jackson_we_are_going_to_march_on_gun_shops

I can't really make it out because of his accent so, could someone please tell me when they plan on doing this? I want to find a shop on that day that is being marched on and buy a mosin. Can you imagine walking out with a rifle that seems like the ultimate man hunter to them and saying "Get away from my truck!" Seriously, do you think that some board of black leaders took a vote on what would be the most dangerous thing to have their followers do? I can almost picture it in my head with Al saying "and the chants can't make any since also."

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
Identify the problem and you may have a chance to fix it.

JJ is looking to fix a symptom of the real problem.

(Hey Jesse, the problem is not firearms, but the people who use the firearms illegally.)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

(Hey Jesse, the problem is not firearms, but the people who use the firearms illegally.)
How dare you use logical reasoning and facts?

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts

He should know that. All the thugs in the city of Chicago shooting at each other and killing innocent bystanders. Some even inside their own homes. The bullets go through the walls and hit children watching tv or sleeping. Seriously. I don't think those guns are shooting off by themselves. :mad:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I don't really know what the march on gun shops would prove. I do know that he is not an advocate for gun possession, due, perhaps, to the death of Martin Luther King Jr by gunshot, and maybe others close to him. But a march on gun shops in this day and age with crime both locally and governmentally rising against citizens would have very little effect on potential buyers and sellers.

·
Registered
983 Posts
He should know that. All the thugs in the city of Chicago shooting at each other and killing innocent bystanders. Some even inside their own homes. The bullets go through the walls and hit children watching tv or sleeping. Seriously. I don't think those guns are shooting off by themselves. :mad:
If Jessy was trying to do anything like he claims (to make things better for Black people) he would try to get the gangs and thugs to get rid of their guns. To take responsibility for the children they have, to get a job and work for the things that they need to support a family, not to depend on the Government handouts.

Pretty much anything Jessy is for, I am against, with the exception of staying alive.

·
Registered
967 Posts
when is this happening???

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Are we talking about JJ "Jesse Jackson" or JJ from "Good Times"?

Dyno Might...Out A Sight...ahh, I do miss that Good Times JJ

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Maybe JJ should police his own ranks better.

(Oh yeah, his personal life is entirely another story.)

Like the crack sucking welfare mothers who don't raise their

children properly.

Like all the "entitled" democrats, who feel that if life's not

giving them a fair shake, they should simply steal what they

want. Like the "above risen" who get guns on the street illegally,

and cause all the heartburn for legal gun buyers.

JJ's no saint, he's just a schmuck in a 900$ suit who

has name recognition with the not so innocent black masses, and

who will do anything to hold his fame, or for a 10 second

sound bite with the

other soap sellers, the 6 O'Clock News...

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
Like the crack sucking welfare mothers who don't raise their

children properly.
How about the men who father numerous amounts of children with several women with no intent to care for any of those children.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts