Is the NFL anti gun?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by phideaux, Dec 3, 2013.

1. phideaux

phideaux Active Member Supporter

Daniel Defense has a fantastic commercial, they want to air during the Super Bowl,
    Awesome commercial.

Seriuosly, they run many commercials, showing alcohol (Bud Lite) and of course Cars, which kill and hurt more people than guns,

buuuuutttt, oh no, they will not allow a gun commercial.

That sucks.

Im seriously considering BOYCOTTING the super bowl this year.

Jim

2. phideaux

Thanks MM,

I was so mad , I forgot to link it.

Jim

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The NFL is like Hollywood. It is made up of poorly educated actors making millions of dollars. The Liberal media prays on these people. They actually believe that their lives mean something to the American public.
    The "Budwiser" fans who supports this is just as disconnected. The NFL is supporting gun control. The people who buy their junk and attend their shows are paying for their gun control involvement. :rolleyes:

4. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

You don`t me to get started on professional ball, all of em are a bunch of over paid babies & I don`t patronize none of em !.................

5. kem1139

kem1139 New Member

This whole thing has been weighing heavy on my mind for almost a week now. I find it absolutely repulsive that the NFL would ban this beautiful commercial and then let every alcohol manufacture advertise with all the scantily clad girls they can get. What about the halftime shows where people like Fegie and Nikki Manaji can hump the stage, male dancers, microphones, and even touch themselves seductively but none of the nfl brass has anything to say about that.

I'm working on a letter to the Nfl to express my voice. It will be done politely, respectively, and with class but I am letting them know that they have lost a life long fan! I am encouraging ALL of my fellow gun enthusiast to do the same, simply write a nice letter or email to whoever we can at the nfl who knows maybe it'll get in front of the right people..

6. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

kem1139,

You may get many backers/followers if there is a way to send as email. Might you have a link for the NFL management or Advertising and Sales Promotion?

7. Mercator

Mercator New Member

It is a family show. Every commercial aired during the SB is seen as endorsed by the NHL and the TV channel. For better or worse the whole thing has become Festivus. The player culture in the league is dismal. It is the worst of all major league sports in violent crime off the field. I would consider taking all guns away from those baboons, with all due respect to the Mannings.

This is only half in jest, do you air gun commercials on the Cartoon Channel at 9am? That's Super Bowl.

8. phideaux

I aint never seen Budweiser advertised on any Cartoon shows, see plenty of that on Family Super bowl though.

IMHO that Daniel Defnse commercial is more family oriented than half necked gals humpin and drinking beer.

Jim

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Rent a movie turn off the NFL games. Refuse to buy from their sponsors. These idiots are catering to rich liberals who never shop at Walmart, buy beer or watch football. :rolleyes:

10. cotex

cotex New Member

It is as easy as the controversial Starbucks issue if you don't like their policy don't support them. I run a private business myself and I can choose to get political I don't. It will negatively affect my business so there is a time to shout and there is a time to not...

Tex

11. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I really have not been enjoying football since roger gadwell has been commissioner. He's like barrack Obama trying to destroy everything people take pride in.

12. Mercator

Mercator New Member

I agree. There is no logic in it. Culture is not ruled by reason. Philip Morris had to change the name. Who knows, if Daniel Defense changed to Coexist maybe it too could squeeze in something appropriate.

13. kem1139

kem1139 New Member

So far this is what I've found online.

Roger Goodell (NFL Commissioner) Home Address
    14 Hemlock Rd. Bronxville, New York 10708
    purchased on September 20, 2005 for $4,800,000; 6 bed, 5 bath, 6,423 sq ft

How do I Contact the NFL?
    The National Football League (NFL) is located in NY. Their mailing address is: 280 Park Ave. 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017. Their phone number is (212) 450-2000 and they can be faxed
    http://answers.ask.com/Sports/Football_and_Rugby/h...

14. phideaux

15. cotex

cotex New Member

No **** I don't have to hug everyone to coexist,,,
    Smh
    Tex

16. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't see much difference between the libturds in Hollywood and the ones in the NFL. If we turned them all off this country would be a much better place IMHO.......:)

17. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

image-1161654978.jpg

I mean really... This...? Again..? Geez guys.

Bottom line is no one that matters cares.. At all.
    The tv ratings for regular season NFL games are better then World Series MLB games and NBA Finals games.

Your efforts would be far more useful and effective protesting, boycotting and emailing about the MAJOR issues face our country right now. While this maybe 'an issue' it's small potatoes compared... :rolleyes:

18. Mercator

Mercator New Member

Ain't too bad for running a non-profit.