is it wrong??

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by JonM, Sep 13, 2013.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

is it wrong to buy your wife a wasr 10/63 underfolder for her birthday instead of jewelry??

(it will also save my ak from getting swiped....)

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Depends. Did she like it? :D

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

dunno yet.

she loves my ak so if she doesnt like the folder ill redo the stock on mine in purple and give that one to her. heh

4. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Is it ok if she buys you jewelry for your birthday? :D

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

dunno yet.

she loves my ak so if she doesnt like the folder ill redo the stock on mine in purple and give that one to her. heh

its sitting on her computer chair waiting for her when she gets home heh

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

you dont know my wife...

she shoots a DE 50cal and hounds me to go to gunshows so she can find brass for it...

7. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

Then it sounds like everything should be fine. Lol. What a lucky guy you are to have a wife who likes to shoot.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

She's going to love it. I would much rather get a new gun than jewelry. I'd use the gun much more!! She's a lucky lady, indeed. If I ever get enough .22 ammo and I come up to have you help me zero in my rifle, I hope she joins us at the range. I think I'd enjoy shooting with her and I'll bet there's a lot she can teach me. I look forward to meeting her someday.

9. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Without a doubt you will find out very soon.

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

she just moved her horse to a boarding facility very very close to the range. bout a mile.

she loved it but she isnt sure about the folding stock. she wants to shoot it before she decides if she wants that one or mine... lol. she doesnt like that the underfolder doesnt have a side rail mount for an optic.

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I've bought my wife a ton of jewelry that she might wear once in as while. I go ther a K frame Smith last year and she screamed yes!!!! I did get her jewelry this yer for her birthday. A set of 357 Magnum Federal Nickel Bullet Head Stud Earrings...With her birth stone in them...Her request. ;)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/1565496...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
    And a matching necklace...
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/126621401/bullet-necklace-40-caliber-silver-nickel?ref=related-3

She still likes the revo more...

Get the gun...She'll be happier...

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

that jewelry is pretty cool.

already got the gun. sold a couple of mosins, i redid, refurbing the stocks, at the gunshow and picked up the 10/63

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

not if she likes guns, then no it's not. why not buy her something that she will enjoy and get some use out of!:D

14. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

These days it appears to be the sensible thing to do :D
    A new stock is little price to pay for wedded bliss ;)
    Or have a ball and customize it to suite you. :p

15. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it. My wife got introduced into shooting when I bought her a little Heritage .22 w/ birdhead grip. She is into antiques, and this gun looks like an antique....she loved it. It was a Christmas present one year, with a box of .22's Within a year we bought a nice Taurus 38 super auto and a 686 S&W.....and she calls them "her" guns. Anything that grows the sport, grows the relationship and grows the family is a good thing.

16. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

You are getting kitchen appliances for Christmas. :(

17. JonM

JonM Moderator

I'm fine with that. I would love a new stove!! I want a kitchen redo with a restraunt grade cook top and side by side twins.... err dishwashers.