Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love my Beretta 92FS Inox (Italian Model) very much probably my Favorite Handgun out of all the ones i own. I have actually come across 1,000 rds 500 of Tula and 500 of Wolf they are both Grey Steel Cased. I hear that the Steel Cases would scratch up my feed ramp and put damage the rifling of my barrel and other bad reasons. I mean i am Psychotic when it comes to cleaning this Queen of mine I clean it after every time i fire it. So is this true about the Tula and Wolf ammo???????

You guys are aware of the shortage of 9MM right now at stores and online damm ammo hoarders.

By the way i thought this was like a unbelievable deal as well 500 rds of wolf for $89 plus shipping isn't it?

Thank you for your knowledgeable answers.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
Yes. Steel cased ammo won't hurt a thing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I shoot brass, aluminum, and steel cased ammo without worry in all my guns.

But the steel I shoot is not laquer coated, it's the Wolf Polyformance stuff. Looks the same as Hornady uses for their steel cased ammo.

·
Premium Member
10,834 Posts
I love my Beretta 92FS Inox (Italian Model) very much probably my Favorite Handgun out of all the ones i own. I have actually come across 1,000 rds 500 of Tula and 500 of Wolf they are both Grey Steel Cased. I hear that the Steel Cases would scratch up my feed ramp and put damage the rifling of my barrel and other bad reasons. I mean i am Psychotic when it comes to cleaning this Queen of mine I clean it after every time i fire it. So is this true about the Tula and Wolf ammo???????

You guys are aware of the shortage of 9MM right now at stores and online damm ammo hoarders.

By the way i thought this was like a unbelievable deal as well 500 rds of wolf for $89 plus shipping isn't it?

Thank you for your knowledgeable answers.
If you can't, send it back.

18 cents per round + shipping is pretty good in the current market.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Surprised the "debate" hasn't started yet :confused:
But as said YES--its safe --

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
And you found this where?!

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Wont hurt it. Doesnt matter ir its lacquered cases beretta barrels and chambers are chrome lined

1 - 9 of 9 Posts