Is it Okay to shoot Wolf or Tula Ammo through my Beretta 92FS Inox (Italian Model)

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by CAMCHAMPION1988, Feb 19, 2013.

1. CAMCHAMPION1988

CAMCHAMPION1988 New Member

I love my Beretta 92FS Inox (Italian Model) very much probably my Favorite Handgun out of all the ones i own. I have actually come across 1,000 rds 500 of Tula and 500 of Wolf they are both Grey Steel Cased. I hear that the Steel Cases would scratch up my feed ramp and put damage the rifling of my barrel and other bad reasons. I mean i am Psychotic when it comes to cleaning this Queen of mine I clean it after every time i fire it. So is this true about the Tula and Wolf ammo???????

You guys are aware of the shortage of 9MM right now at stores and online damm ammo hoarders.

By the way i thought this was like a unbelievable deal as well 500 rds of wolf for $89 plus shipping isn't it?

Thank you for your knowledgeable answers.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes. Steel cased ammo won't hurt a thing.

3. Sport45

Sport45 New Member

I shoot brass, aluminum, and steel cased ammo without worry in all my guns.

But the steel I shoot is not laquer coated, it's the Wolf Polyformance stuff. Looks the same as Hornady uses for their steel cased ammo.

4. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

If you can't, send it back.

18 cents per round + shipping is pretty good in the current market.

5. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Surprised the "debate" hasn't started yet :confused:
    But as said YES--its safe --

6. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

And you found this where?!

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Dam, i shudda asked that :eek:

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Wont hurt it. Doesnt matter ir its lacquered cases beretta barrels and chambers are chrome lined

9. Sport45

Sport45 New Member

I didn't mean to imply I had a problem with laquered cases, just that I haven't used 'em.