Is it ok to Brag?

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by saputoarms, Jan 31, 2014.

1. saputoarms

saputoarms New Member

Scored two M681-1's .357 from SOG. Did my function ck cleaned, etc, etc. Going to the range after work. Problem is I bought one to sell one to maybe keep, got 2 people with very strong interest. Oh and did I tell you. SOG shows em sold out. Dammit!!! Better have fun tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Nice score. You should keep one.

_________

If this is the first time you've read this, up until now you think I typed this out in response to this thread. Well, the jokes on you. This is my signature line. Know it, embrace it, love it.

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Keep at least one and keep both long enough to talk about how cool they are to the interested guys...heh:p

4. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

I think I'd have to keep both of em

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Firearms Talk mobile app

5. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

I'd hang on to at least one of the 681s
    I've have one and like the fixed sights and slick action,Congrats!

6. saputoarms

saputoarms New Member

So me and a buddy from work went. His first time at the range, he's used to back yard shooting cans at 30 yards. He swears by his Ruger GP 100. Hey, it's a nice handgun, I shot it, its nice. Well he is hitting at 30 with his Ruger. I carry a snubby, so I'm not used to a 4 inch barrel. Now I'm looking good, hitting the bulls eye. He trys the Smith, "wow" he says "that trigger is awesome". So good as a matter of fact we switched to 7 yard rapid fire double action pulls! I'm impressed, HE is certainly impressed with it. 38 special feels like nothing with this handgun, .357 is not intimidating at all (well the other people were, he was using his max load reloads). Now he wants the Smith, and I..... well I want to keep it. And the future wife: "you got into business to sell and fix guns not keep them". Anybody here hear this one before? :rolleyes:

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Braggings OK, just dont gloat!!! Those are sharp, keep one and make someone else as happy as you are. Perfect!!!!

8. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

If your bragging can help even one member to buy a new gun, then it is worth it.