Is it me or are more customers buying revolvers these days?

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by FFLTrader, Nov 10, 2011.

1. FFLTrader

FFLTrader New Member

At least that's what I'm seein.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

There is something to be said about that platform. I haven't notice an increase though.

3. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Not me. I dont think I could give a revolver away.

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You could give ME a revolver. I prefer a revolver over a semi-auto. I mean, I have a lot of fun with my Mark II but I definitely prefer the look and the platform of a revolver.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

Its still a popular design. But im not a fan of revolvers. Ive got one but thats a colt python and those things transcend what revolvers and handguns are.

7. winds-of-change

Come on, Jon. You shot my GP100 and you liked it, didn't you?

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

yes your gp100 is a very amazing gun for a ruger. you got a 1 in a million there. ive never seen a ruger as smooth as yours. ive gone to a few gunshows since i shot yours and havent come across a ruger gp100 anywere as smooth an action yours has.

if you ever sell that or give it away i will have to send the mental hygene crew to evalute your sanity

and this is from a person who doesnt like revolvers. if i find a gp100 like yours i would have to put it in my safe next to the python.

9. Creekside_Sports

Creekside_Sports New Member

I would say that sounds about right, I have noticed revolver sales up these last couple of months but not quite enough to call it a trend. More of a fluke really.

10. xring3

xring3 Member

I really perfer revolvers (I have autos and revolvers)......if you reload and save your brass you don't have to go round it up with a revolver.

11. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

It's that ever-present pendulum. :rolleyes:

12. winds-of-change

WOOT!!

Thank you, Jon. I'm just as proud as if you complimented me on my children. Do you think my specific gun is different or maybe that it's the newer guns are better than the older GP100's. If I ever sell it, you'll get first chance at it. But I don't think I'll EVER want to sell it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011