Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are more Glock criticizers that love 1911's than Glock lovers that criticize 1911's? Help me to understand why, can't figure it out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Cuz even if you like riding the fat chick, you still don't want your friends to meet her?

LOL! just init to see the funnay.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...yea, i like both too, no criticizing here either, seems the criticizers are the one that hates one or the other for whatever reason

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
I love em both. Now if my 1911 held 15+1 and was a bit lighter then I'd probably ditch the glock.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I love em both. Now if my 1911 held 15+1 and was a bit lighter then I'd probably ditch the glock.
i carry my 1911 when i go fishing.the reason for this is im not concerned about hiding it i sit in the boat or on shore not alot of walking,im not worried about four legged creatures so the big frame pistol is more intimadating

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
I really have nothing against the Glock.
Solid platform for the inexperienced to own.
Easy for some to shoot.
Limited aftermarket parts so individuality is not a problem.

(Who puts range polish on a 1911?)

·
Registered
84 Posts
danf_fl said:
I really have nothing against the Glock.
Solid platform for the inexperienced to own.
Easy for some to shoot.
Limited aftermarket parts so individuality is not a problem.

(Who puts range polish on a 1911?)
I would lol I have a llama 1911 that's from 1993 and rusted a bit. I e thought about trying a variation of it on the llama.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
rifleman1 said:
equal rights amendment,i know what it means i was being a smart *** :)
Dammit, that means your joke was over MY head! :D

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Glock. Never shot 1911 and never hate it. I don't see any reason to hate any gun of makes or models.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just don't understand all of the fanatacism about Glocks. They work fine, but there are a number of other polymer / steel guns that work as well. Have shot Glocks and looked at them but always end up with a different brand of gun. I have never heard a really compelling reason to own one - and "Goes bang everytime I pull the trigger..." is truly unremarkable and trite as every gun I own does that.

I'm not down on Glocks, I just sincerely don't care about them. I have FN's, XDm's, SIG's, M&P's and they all work as well as any Glock I've ever seen.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts