Is Bigfoot near you???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TDS92A, Sep 20, 2013.

1. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Some of those girls in East Milton.........:)

3. phideaux

phideaux Active Member Supporter

Yeah, he is here around the Cumberland River.... I almost know him personally.

He borrows my cats all the time....never returns them.

Jim

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Notice MS has fewer than the surrounding states? I expect rednecks are just more accepting about what a mother-in-law really looks like in the wild.

5. TDS92A

I have seen a few his kin walking around in that area!! :eek:

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Anybody else surprised there aren't more sightings near Austin, TX? :D

7. string1946

string1946 New Member

Around our place in NC they sell map with the location of all the supposed bigfoot sightings in the area. They sell those to the same people they sell the spikey ball off sweet gum trees and tell them their Porcupine eggs.

8. TDS92A

Please tell me that you are not serious about the porcupine eggs!!!

9. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Well I do have some Neanderthals in the cave next door! Wish they'd sweep off the front more... :D

10. string1946

string1946 New Member

I'm not saying nothing else about porcupine eggs? I report, you decide. You should try to get a hen so set on a nest of those darn things.:D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  11. AR10

AR10 New Member

Funny, how there can be fun topics, about real serous stuff.

12. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I never did well in the porcupine egg business , but my crop of dental floss is coming along nicely.

13. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I work with a "big foot." 350 pounds and size 18 shoes!

14. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

never heard of BF around here but looks like some sightings near here. Im not thinking that many of the reports are even close to legit but certainly enough that are so I wont deny the possibility. Just seems nuts nobody has ever found a carcass to study. They cant live forever...

15. TDS92A

ROTFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks! I needed that!

16. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

What's the big deal, Big Foot used to be my mother in law. :D

17. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i never knew there were that many sightings in my area of Texas!:eek:

18. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

No, they don't live forever. This is in Wisconsin just over the Illinois border.

Attached Files:

19. drew661

drew661 New Member

Went to the fox page, then to the bfro page, apparently there is Bigfoot in the subdivision next to mine! Not joking. Now I have a new answer as to why I need more guns.

20. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I may have a possible answer to the sightings in this area. You see, my uncle has more hair on his back than I do on my head, and he has a history of sleepwalking so............ :eek:

J\K. At least about the sleepwalking part.

Seriously though, i have never seen a sasquatch myself, but i do have a friend who was kayaking on a section of 18 Mile Creek in Erie county a few years back, and had something that he describes as big, hairy, and seemingly POed start throwing large rocks at him from the bank of the creek. half of us thought that he was drunk, and the rest of us wanted to know how much LSD he really did when he was in college. I just thought he'd fallen and hit his head. maybe we were all wrong.

In the 38 years I have been alive, I have seen some things that can not be explained away. My step-mother's non-player baby grand piano playing it's self while i am the only person in the house, A game of pool being played in the basement of my uncle's house while I am the only one there when the pool table in question was taken out 2 years before, and a strange circle of lights appearing and disappearing rapidly above my grandparent's house in Leesburg Florida are just 3 of them. And yes, I was sober all 3 times, and had not hit my head for at least a week prior to these events. Do I believe that an 8 foot tall, omniverous hairy man-ape could be running around somewhere out there? Hey, anything is possible, and how else can sightings by a group of people be explained? Do I look forward to the day that the mysteries of the strange happenings in our world can be explained away? No. Sometimes we need legends and mysterys in our society.